Part 14

Jungkook sighs, walking out of his dressing room. He smiles,glad the theme is casual clothing for the photoshoot.

He walks down the long hallway, when he feels two hands on his shoulders.

He spins on his heel to see Taehyung. Taehyung leans down, giving the younger a kiss.

Taehyung moves forward,purposely bumping Jungkooks boner causing the younger to bite his lip.

"Taehyung... you're rude."

Taehyung giggles,"okay now get to work baby."

Jungkook nods, kissing Taehyung once more before running off to his photoshoot.

He's wearing a long sleeve shirt, which extends a bit lower than his butt, and comfortable pants,(he convinced them to have him wear a different outfit.)

He walks into the modeling room and smiles at the photographers who are two young mid-20's women.

They smile back, Bowing to him before walking behind their cameras.

One of the photographers with blonde hair and brown eyes makes a pose and he copies, that's how it is. They pose and he copies.

 They pose and he copies

As soon as he's done taking pictures, one of the photographers winks at him and he bites his lip, flirting with her before leaving

He doesn't find himself attracted to her but it's fun to flirt since he's handsome and it effects people.

He walks into his dressing room and starts taking off his shirt when he spots Taehyung sitting on one of the chairs.

He starts to wave when Taehyung raises a hand. "Baby baby wait don't stop taking your clothes off...!"

Jungkook blushes. "Well why don't you take them off for me then?"

Taehyung smirks. "I'd love that baby."

Taehyungs stands up, walking over to Jungkook, but instead of taking his shirt off he gets on his knees and lifts Kookies shirt up a bit.

"Baby... you're still hard?" Jungkook nods. All he wants to do right now is fuck Taehyung, but he's not sure he should at the moment because Taehyung is being a cutie pie.

Taehyung stands up and puts his hand on Jungkooks shoulder and starts feeling Jungkooks clothes. "I like your clothes Jungkook-" he stops speaking as he accidentally touches Jungkooks boner and Jungkooks breath hitches as he bites his lip.

Taehyung starts pulling his hand away. "Oops I'm sorry Jungkook I-" Jungkook keeps his hand in place. "Can I fuck you taehyung?"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook. "I- Uh, I guess but it has to be at home. My house?"

Jungkook nods. "Baby, carry me please."

Taehyungs sighs. "Ok but get dressed first baby."

Jungkook nods before changing into something cuter.

They walk outside to Taehyungs car and Jungkook sits in the passenger seat

They drive for about 10 minutes before reaching Taehyungs house.

Taehyung turns to tell Jungkook they're at his house, but instead he blushes seeing a sleeping boy in the passenger seat.

"Jungkook..." he taps Jungkooks shoulder and Jungkook continues sleeping soundly.

He smiles before exiting the car and walk-in to Jungkooks side. He opens the door with a smile and he unbuckles Jungkooks seatbelt before sliding his hands under the boy.

He lifts him up, smiling.

The younger boy isn't hard anymore, to Taehyungs relief. He'd honestly be worried if he was since it's been like 2 hours.

Taehyung walks inside with the sleeping boy in his arms. He opens his bedroom door, placing the younger onto his bed.

He knows Jungkook likes to sleep in Taehyungs pajamas as they're more comfortable due to Taehyung being a larger size in clothing than Jungkook.

Taehyung removes Jungkooks glasses, placing them on the nightstand.

He turns back to Jungkook and smirking playfully. "Time to remove his clothes. Hueheh" he jokes to himself before lifting the corners of Jungkooks shirt up and pulling it off.

He walks to his closet and grabs a pair of pajamas from it. He walks back to Jungkook and his breath hitches as he places his hands on Jungkooks pants.

He puts his fingers under his waistband and pulls his pants down, removing them and exposing Jungkook in only boxers.

He folds Jungkooks clothes and is about to put pajamas on him when a thought crossed his mind.

What if I DONT put pajamas on Jungkook.

Taehyung feels the dirty thoughts enter his mind and he shakes them away before stripping his clothes off as well, only in his boxers.

He slips into the bed beside Jungkook, knowing that he can say Jungkook looked warm with his pajamas on and if he doesn't believe that that he is his boyfriend after all, he is able to sleep next to him in only his underwear.

Taehyungs about to fall asleep close to Jungkook when suddenly he feels two hands wrapped around his waist.

He smiles, moving back into Jungkook so they're spooning.

"Goodnight baby."