Part 15

When Jungkook wakes up, he yawns comfortably.

Taehyung must have been too lazy to dress me. He thinks to himself.

His modeling job would only start at around 4pm later that day, so he didn't have to worry for now.

Jungkook smiles, before wrapping his arms warmly around Taehyungs waist and kissed his cheek, Taehyung smiling in his sleep.

"I love you, Hyung."

Taehyung smiles, and places his hand over Jungkooks which is on his stomach.

The two cuddle and hold hands like that for a while and Jungkook continues kissing Taehyung and whispering into his ear until Taehyung opens his eyes and kisses Jungkooks back on the lips.

"Good Morning.." Taehyung yawns, before pecking Jungkook on the lips and standing up to get breakfast.

Right when Taehyung goes to get up, Jungkook rushes in front of him, placing his arms out and closing and opening his hands.

"Pick me up!"

"Wha-?"

"Please?"

Taehyung smirks to himself, with an,"Okay.." and Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyungs neck carefully, Taehyung turning around to let Jungkook on his back.

To Taehyungs surprise, Jungkook isn't that heavy and he easily lifts the light boy around.

Jungkook occasionally giggles with a,"look,Hyung! I'm taller now! Hehe~"

Taehyung only rolls his eyes and laughs at the younger.

"Kookie, you're such a dork.."

Jungkook frowns. "Aw.."

"But that's why I love you." Taehyung quickly leans down, dropping Jungkook off of his back before turning and planting his lips softly on Jungkooks.

Jungkook smiles against Taehyungs lips and Taehyung slides a hand under Jungkooks thigh, lifting his leg up.

"I love you, tae.."

"I love you too."