Part 17

Once Jungkook arrives home finally, he finds Jimin sitting on the couch with ice on his face.

Taehyung explains how Jimin was at his college campus since he goes to photography school, and two people were fighting. Jimin had tried to stop them which got him involved.

Jungkook hugs Jimin with a,"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'll help you!"

Jungkook rushes to get pain relievers and things to give to him and Jimin laughs, taking the pill with a,'Thank you.'

Jungkook turns on Jimins favorite movie and cuddles with him, which doesn't bother Taehyung at all because he is on the other side of Jungkook who is in the middle of the two.

Not to be rude to Jimin, but Jungkook was definitely cuddling Taehyung more, but thats acceptable to Jimin because the two ARE dating after all.

Jimin falls asleep not too long after, and when he wakes up the two boys are gone doing what he can only assume at this point.

He stands up and walks into Taehyungs room, to see the two were playing video games together, Jungkook desperately jamming the controller in a final attempt to win.

'Player two wins!'

"HAHA JUNGKOOK I WON!"

"you CHEATED!" Jungkook starts to cry and Jimin almost laughs as Taehyung comforts him.

"No no, wait I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I-I suck at this game."

"Yay!!! Try again?"

Jimin really doesn't want to sit through this whole thing so he wraps his knuckles on the wall and Taehyung and Jungkook look up.

Taehyung blushes. "Oh. Jimin! You're feeling better?"

Jimin nods. "I'm going to head home. I can't be late for school. Thank you for letting me stay here for the little bit."

Taehyung bows and so does Jimin before Jimin leaves to get to class.

Taehyungs phone rings the exact second Jimin leaves, and its his manager.

"Hello?"

Jungkook sits and watches his beautiful boyfriend on the call, and Taehyung turns to him. "I have to go. I have a modeling job. Love you, babe."

Jungkook blushes, before Taehyung plants a kiss on his lips.