𝔬𝔫𝔢

R҉O҉B҉B҉E҉D҉.

⏎ ⏎ ⏎

"Fuck!" Jungkook furiously yelled, bringing his arms down to feverishly swipe every god damn thing off the pretty glass table. The objects fell to the ground, glass smashing to pieces as they scattered everywhere and metal booming as a loud crack! was heard throughout the room. 

Jimin rolled his eyes as he tapped his foot, waiting for the younger to finish. 

"So, you're telling me," Jungkook growled, "In order to get our supplies that was stolen back, we're going to have to rob the fucking masquerade ball?"

"Yeah, so now let's fucking get going, yeah?"

Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi all stepped out of the parked black car, dressed up in all black suits. Their hair was styled, and they were scrubbed clean to look the part. Hot rich men? No one questioned it.

Sneaking into the Kim's Enterprise was probably the most easiest thing their gang has ever pulled off. All they had to do was look pretty, flash a few of their stolen riches and they'd be let right in. It Jungkook scoff, fucking idiots.

"Thank you, m'lady. You're ever so beautiful tonight, would such a young lady like you care to have a dance with me?" Jungkook swayed his way around woman who were definitely too old to be called young ladies. Most just blushed and told him how he was too young for them, and walked away giggling.

It was really just something to do to pass time, because in reality Jungkook was fucking bored. He looked up at everyone in the ballroom, mostly people dancing in the middle of the room to the elegant music playing. Jungkook readjusted his black mask that hid the top proportion of his face. Watching everyone dance to the loud music, with their elegant gowns, and rich leathered tuxedos, he sighed.

Jungkook had to wait at least one hour, so Yoongi can figure out when, where, and who to hit. The glock tucked deep in the back of his waistband fit snug, its trigger waiting to be pulled, waiting to take lives of whoever, whenever.

"Jeon to fucking Min," Jungkook whispered into his earpiece, "How the fuck much longer?"

"You're so impatient, Jungkook," Jimin's voice hissed in the intercom. "We're finding the target's location right now."

"Might as well have as much fun as I can..." mumbled Jungkook. He rolled his eyes and walked up to a waiter, grabbing a glass of champagne and walking back to his spot on the dimly lit sidelines of the ballroom. Next to him, he could see women in their big dresses in little groups, gossiping and drinking champagne. Some were staring at him, others examining him.

He winked at them.

"You look so pretty, doll," Yoongi's voice rasped through Jungkook's intercom, along with a giggle from Jimin.

"Hey, guys, ew. Turn off your mics before you start ass fucking each other! We're supposed to be on a mission!" Jungkook spat in annoyance.

"Excuse me sir, are you talking to yourself?" A deep voice boomed behind the young boy. Jungkook's eyes widened comically, not turning around. He quickly collected himself, putting on a smug smile and turned.

"Just trying to sing to the lyrics of this sweet opera," He lied with the silkiest smile. Lies spilled out his mouth as slick as water.

"Oh, I see." The man spoke. He, too, was dressed in a tuxedo, the only difference being that he had a white shirt under as Jungkook had a black one. And, Jungkook thought, he most likely doesn't have a glock in his waistband. "Thank you for taking your time to come to my company's fundraiser. I hope you're enjoying it so far."