𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

L҉I҉F҉E҉.
➷ ➸ ➹

"Mother! Father!" Taehyung cried as he slammed the door to his mansion open. Faced with nothing but marble floors and sparkling clean walls, statues placed delicately around the mansion. He yelled out again, looking around frantically.

Finally, the maids, as well his mother, and his father came down the stairs hastily.

"What is it, Master Taehyung?" One old maid asked worriedly, seeing the boy's face scared like he had just saw a ghost.

"Father—" Taehyung pleaded, running up to the man and looking into his eyes. "Jin— He-He's gone. Is he here? Did he come home? They- Someone hit up the ballroom, I-" He spoke fast and frantically.

"Is that blood on your tuxedo? Don't you know how expensive this shit is?" His father grumbled. "You weren't supposed to have been caught up in that," his father spoke calmly, a little too calmly.

"Honey—" his mother started, her voice breaking, "Gongchan, S-Seokjin—"

"Enough, woman," Gongchan said loudly. "Take Taehyung to his room and wash him up, maid. Make sure he stays there the rest of the night."

"Yes, sir. Master Taehyung, please follow me."

Taehyung's eyes furrowed in confusion as he was pushed up the beautiful white marble staircase up to his room, "B-but what about Seokjin?!" He yelled in fear for his brother.

"He's fine, now go upstairs," his father commanded.

Taehyung mumbled a what the fuck is going on? to himself as he got pushed into his own bedroom, upstairs.

"Okay, M—" the maid started but was rudely interrupted.

"Gladdis, leave me." Taehyung spoke with his deep and commanding voice that he learned from his father. He saw the maid's eyes widen, a bit surprised. He didn't want her to be scared. He wasn't his father. "I can wash myself, thank you for your assistance though. Now please, leave me."

The maid nodded quickly, backing away and closing the door to her Master's room shut. Taehyung immediately took off his dirty clothes, replacing it with a shirt and sweatpants. He fell onto of his bed, running a hand through his hair frustratingly.

He could shower later, after he thinks about what just happened.

"He wasn't supposed to be there, you told me he would be put out of danger—" he heard his mother plead weakly after a while of being in his room. Taehyung got up fast and pressed his ear against his bedroom door and listened. "They took Seokjin!" she shouted.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Jin?! What? Who took Jin?! His mind pounded furiously. Taehyung kept his ear pressed against the door with all his might, trying to hear anything and everything.

All of a sudden, he heard a loud slap! and his mother gasped out loudly.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your fucking voice down?" His father grumbled. "Those goddamn Pythons always get in the way of shit, I'm fucking sick of it. It'll be time to end them soon enough."

"Why," he heard his mother stumble weakly, "Why would you order the men to take from them? It's like playing with fire."

"Enough with that. I did it to show them who the real leader is here. They think they can threaten us: Expecting us to be scared? Oh, hell no. Fuck no!" Gongchan yelled as his threw his glass onto the floor violently, it cracking on the floor and spreading through pieces like a wildfire.