𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

F҉O҉U҉N҉D҉.

➷   ➸   ➹

The Kim's eyes opened slowly, as if he was in a dazed trance. His vision seemed blurred, no, it seemed dark. His eyes finally snapped opened. The Kim began to regain his senses, feeling a tight presence tied around his neck and something covering his face. A bag, or sack.

His breathing staggered, eyes moving from side to side like daggers being thrown across a room. Except that he was deprived from even being able to see such a site. He opened his mouth to scream but soon realized that he couldn't. For in his dry mouth laid a rough cloth to silence him.

He thrusted his body violently against the chair he was sitting in, feeling restraints not only on his hands that were achingly tied behind his back, but around his two legs as well. He was definitely tied to stay in place, though the thought not trying to stop from violently trying to get out of the tight grip.

"Stop struggling." The Kim heard a man across the room say with the sternest voice he's ever heard. He quickly freezes as he recognizes the voice. His eyes widened, though not being able to be seen.

The Kim opened his mouth, to let out a thrilling scream, to ask where the fuck he was, to ask who the man was. But all that came out were muffled sounds. He thrusted his body once again against the chair in frustration, letting out a sound.

"Your father made a bad, bad decision Kim," he heard, having no other choice but to listen. The Kim gulped.

"Stealing our drugs? Killing our men? And thinking your family could get away with it so easily?" The man chuckled. "Oh, no. No no no. That's not how it works."

"You see," another man, this one with a slightly, barely higher pitched voice than the first but still as intimidating. "We know it was your father who gave out the order to his men. And that's who we wanted, too. Your father. But," he paused for a second.

"But," the deeper voice male continued on, "Your old man was too scared to come to his own damn fund raiser, what was it for again? Cancer? Pathetic. You know why?"

The Kim heard a scoff from the other male he assumed, the one with a slightly higher pitched voice. He knew his assumption was correct when he heard the same male open his mouth to speak again. "Had his own damn kids do his promoting for him. Hell, he probably knew we were going to hit up the place. Let his own damn kids stay there, by themselves with what? No guns? No weapons? Shitty security? Looks like he fucking wanted you dead."

No, the Kim shook his head. Father told me. He told me he was going to show up. He was going to show up at night. At night, he even promised his brother, at 11 pm and give his big speech a-and

"But we know that's not the case," the man with the deep voice spoke up. The Kim lifted his head as he listened tentatively. " We know Kim Gongchan's only weaknesses: His two sons."

"He would never risk you two being dead," continued the other male and the Kim felt him walk up to him slowly. Relying on only his ears to know what was happening, he jumped in his ropes when a loud swish in the quiet room was heard. As if a switchblade had just been released, popping out and cutting through the air hastily.

The Kim gulped.

"His sons are his most valuable possessions," a knife lightly trailed up the Kim's stomach, being held by none other than one of his captors. He felt even inch of the blade gently caress his skin as it was dragged upward. "That's how we're going to get part of what was stolen back, you see. We have Gongchan's son. Gongchan's eldest, his heir. The first most prized asset to the Scorpions."