𝔰𝔦𝔵

H҉E҉A҉R҉T҉S҉.

 ➸ ➸ ➸

Jungkook turned the corner of the long awaited corridor hall, being faced with a familiar yet strange face. The person had a gun already pointed at Jungkook. Instinctively, he quickly grabbed his own dark grey glock with silver detailed roses on it. In only a flash Jungkook had his gun aimed towards the person's head, finger on the trigger. His eyes widened as his mind registered who it was in front of him.

"Put the gun down, Taehyung," Jungkook's voice boomed across the room as they stared at each other dead in the eyes, tension rising immediately with the two guns facing the other. 

Taehyung kept his gun aimed at the younger's head, the one he knew as Junghyun but was not so, and kept silent. His iced cold and determined eyes stared right back at Jungkook's widened ones. Jungkook did not see this coming. They stared at each other, tension to the ceiling and guns pointed.

Taehyung's eyes slowly raked up the now showing male in front of him. Jungkook had a tight black shirt and short black shorts that were borderline too short. His snake tattoo on the back of his ankle was showing from behind, though Taehyung could not see it. A black garter with small gun holster wore its way up Jungkook's left thigh.

"Wake up, you bastard," The two boys heard a few halls down back in the cellar where Seokjin was being held. A giant thump was heard and a groan, Seokjin probably getting kicked or punched in the gut. And he was still tied to that damn chair.

"Is that Jin?" Taehyung finally asked with his teeth gritted, his grip on his gun tightening deathly and never loosening.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said with his lowered voice. "Leave while you can."

"I'm not fucking going anywhere, that's my fucking brother!"

Jungkook tsked, thrusting his gun to motion behind him. "Trade him for your father and you can have the damn Kim back."

"My father?!" Taehyung yelled in distress. He aimed his gun even more precisely at Jungkook's head, his hands shaking as he stood in the foreign territory. "Why the hell would I give you my father?" 

"Lower your voice before they fucking hear you! Your father stole from us and killed our men, Taehyung. We can't just simply let that slide!"

Scoffing, Taehyung rolled his eyes at the nescient accusation. "Why can't you just leave damn innocent people alone?!"

"Innocent?" Jungkook scoffed. "You're—"

"Innocent! My family's fucking innocent— I've heard about you, Pythons! How you guys randomly attack and kill whoever you want! Leave my family the fuck alone," Taehyung stepped closer and shoved his gun in Jungkook's face, his eyes glowing with anger while Jungkook's remained calm; but frustrated.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a good few seconds before actually bursting out laughing. He wiped a tear as he bent over, still giggling and gun down. "Oh my god, oh my god. Taehyung, you're the funniest fucking person I've ever met." He looked up to see Taehyung staring down at him with the most weirded out and confused face ever, in which Jungkook returned. "You weren't joking?"

"No! W-what the fuck—"

"Taehyung," Jungkook eyes darkened as the boy walked up closer to the older, practically getting in his face, his gun already forgotten as it lay in his hand. "Your dad is the fucking leader of a mafia, even a gang! He's ruthless!"