𝔱𝔢𝔫

B҉R҉U҉T҉A҉L҉

➸ ➸ ➸

"Tell us where the fuck the drug cartel is being kept!" Yoongi shouted angrily, punching Jin square in the jaw. A string of blood spilled out of Jin's mouth, his body jerking to the left yet not falling off the chair. Jin was sitting tied tightly onto the chair deep down below in the depths of the Python's cellar.

Yoongi almost yelled in frustration when Jin kept his mouth shut, Jin just looking back into the masked man's eyes.

"Why won't he fucking talk?" Another member of the Python gang, Mark, who was helping Yoongi try to get information from the Scorpion's son said. "We can't keep up like this. The fuck won't talk, and we need to know exactly who stole from us, as well as where the fuck the drugs are."

"God," Yoongi muttered under his breath. "You know," he said as he turned to face the other members behind him who were watching, "If we didn't fucking fail at getting this guy's brother, Taefuck was it? Taekung?"

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said out loud, his ears perked up to the mention of Taehyung's name.

"Yeah, Taefuck. If we got him too, then we would be able to use them both against each other."

"What do you mean?"

"We could've tortured Taehyung right in front of his brother Jin so that Jin could fucking talk," Mark answered for Yoongi, turning around and gripping Jin's hair in his hands tightly. "Do you want that? Huh? Want us to get your little brother and make you watch as we cut him up little by little?"

Jin's eyes widened at the man's words, trying not to be get phased by it. Stay strong, stay strong. Jin continued looking the man in his eyes, scared. But not for himself. For Taehyung.

"Why don't we just kill him?" Jimin asked as he walked into the entrance with his mask on as well, standing over Jin's sitting self.

"Because, we still need him. It's been a month with him down here, and he hasn't said shit since we abducted him," Yoongi answered.

"Why hasn't his father asked for him back?" Jungkook wondered out loud, making everyone else question the same thing. 

"I don't know," the members answered. But Jin knew.

Although Don Gongchan, Jin's father and leader of the Scorpions, called this "protocol," Jin knew the truth. Gongchan just simply didn't care enough for Jin as his son. No, Jin knew Gongchan only valued his first son simply because Jin would be taking his place as gang leader.

"His father doesn't want him, let's just kill him!" Jimin said with excitement, his eyes lighting up.

 "Dude, no, we're not killing him," Jungkook replied blandly. Jimin just sighed and accepted it.

"Fine, if we can't kill him then can we at least leave some more... prominent scars on him? Jimin asked, and the members knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Go ahead, Jimin," another member said. "Just make sure he's not too damaged." With that, the other members walked out chuckling knowing exactly what was going to happen. 

Jungkook got up and stood at the doorway. He turned back slowly, his eyes meeting with Jin's desperate and beaten out eyes. Jungkook's breath hitched and his eyes watered. How could he go through such a thing, seeing his friend's own brother about to get his skin littered in deep cuts?

Namjoon stood in the doorway, his breathing hitched. He always hated Jimin's torturing. Little did every Python member in the torture cellar know, there were two pairs of eyes silently praying that Jin would be okay. Only one pair's owner spoke out, the other cowering.