𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

T҉E҉R҉R҉O҉R҉

➹➹➹

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Taehyung shouted angrily, forcefully pushing every goddamn single thing off the pretty glass table of his family's rich mansion home. The objects fell to the ground, glass smashing to pieces as they scattered everywhere and metal booming as a loud CRACK! was heard throughout the room.

"Show yourself, fucking pussies!" 

The maid quickly ran into the room to see what the sudden ruckus and loud noises were. Their eyes widened to the size of saucers as they say the shattered glasses broken on the floor, Taehyung's hands cut and what was once beautiful glasses mirrors and tables and objects, now on the floor as if they had never existed in the beginning.

"What is the meaning of this?" Don Gongchan's voice boomed throughout the entire house, his voice seemingly fit with anger, yet his face and body as relaxed and as child, cold as stone.

Taehyung watched with nearly red seething eyes as his mother's figure behind his father came up to the now almost completely destroyed living room. "When?" Taehyung spat. "When were you going to fucking tell me?"

His mother's eyes widened, fear-struck globes at the sudden anger her son had relished. "W-What are you talking about, dear?"

Don Gongchan watched with clouded eyes at the scene taking off in front of him, the maids watching with wide eyes from the corners of halls. Taehyung grabbed a very expensive vase, costing about 2,000 dollars worth or more, critique to his mother's hobbies, and threw it with so much force that it went flying straight to the wall behind him. He turned back around, facing his parents once again.

"When were you going to tell me that our entire family was involved in a mafia?!" Taehyung clenched his jaw, shouting with the most utmost and booming voice he's ever used. "When were you going to tell me that Jin, my own damn brother, was going to be a leader of it? That were were the Scorpions? That I, my own goddamn self, am the son of the fucking mafia leader?!"

"Honey, please," Taehyung's mother begged, slowly approaching her beloved son. "Please calm down. It's okay, just please do not shout," she whispered in a small voice.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fucking break every goddamn thing in this house right now? When were you planning on telling me, huh, father? It's been 22 years!"

"It's not your father's fault, honey. Please listen when I do say, t-that it was my doing to hide it from you." Taehyung's mother looked down to the floor wearily, her hand holding Taehyung's to calm him and Don Gongchan standing a few feet away. Taehyung's father was still collected, while Taehyung was a fuming mess and his mother's eyes were already beginning to swell up in tears.

"What?" Taehyung slowly asked, looking up at her.

Taehyung's mother looked back up to meet her son's clouded eyes, reminding her oh so much of his father. She slowly took both of Taehyung's hands into hers, holding them and looking into his eyes. 

"I-It was my decision to keep it from you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry we didn't tell you sooner. I know that we h-had to force your brother, my Seokjin, t-to be in this dreadful life. Honey, Taehyung, I didn't want you to live like he is now."

"M-Mother, Seokjin, h-he's, I don't—" Taehyung stammered, looking into her eyes with widened brown ones. She saw his

"Yuna, don't," Don Gongchan growled, moving closer.