𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

H҉O҉P҉E҉

 ➸ ➸ ➸

"Fuck baby, why are you just walking around in tights and a shirt? Do you want me to fuck you over right here?" Yoongi said shamelessly, walking up to his boyfriend and placing his hand on the small of Jimin's back.

"Maybe," Jimin giggled, turning around and placing his arms around Yoongi's neck. They looked at each other fondly before gently putting their lips together for a kiss.

"Guys, I'm literally going to throw up in the next ten seconds if you don't stop," Jungkook fake gagged, placing his hot coffee mug on the kitchen table and running into the living room. If he had a dollar for every time Jimin and Yoongi flirted and almost fucked right there on their shared kitchen counter, God, would Jungkook be a millionaire.

Jungkook hated the PDA, it was disgusting and he never understood how anyone could like someone so much to do those things right in front of other people.

He walked into the giant spaced living room of their house, immediately spotting Namjoon and dramatically falling onto the couch next to him.

"Jimin and Yoongi again?"

Jungkook looked up with fake innocent eyes and nodded his head. "Like always."

Namjoon sighed and chuckled, throwing a pillow at Jungkook's head and looking back at the TV playing some crab documentary. "You'll have to get used to it eventually."

"It's been two years since Ive joined you guys and I'm still not used to it," Jungkook whined

"You know, as much as a fucking malicious killer you are out on the field, you're just a whiny baby on the inside." Namjoon smiled when Jungkook's mouth fell open in the most offended way. 

"What?! I'm not whining!! And I'm not a baby," Jungkook pouted. "Children don't have guns hooked on a garter."

"True," Namjoon trailed off, "But still a baby to us, little Jungkookie. Joined us when you were still one, too."

Jungkook huffed out a breath and crossed his arms. "I was only 18, how's that a baby?" he mumbled.

"You should've seen the way you were before you came to us. Should I remind you of how you—"

"Don't."

Namjoon playfully rolled his eyes, but instantly knew he shouldn't have brought it up. It was still a sensitive topic to Jungkook, and Namjoon still remembered what happened the last time Jungkook talked to them about it. "An 18 year old is a baby because that's the youngest we're allowed to accept, stupid."

"Whatever, just go watch your stupid lobster show."

Namjoon gasped and pointed at the TV. "They're crabs!"

"Whatever!" Jungkook said, standing up from the couch and throwing the pillow back at Namjoon's head. Namjoon scoffed and put the pillow back at the couch, turning back to look at Jungkook as the younger walked out the door completely. "They all get eaten anyway."

"I fucking know that bitch ass brat did not just—"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled as he made his way down the long hallway. His eyes raked down the beautiful paints and sculptures everywhere, of Greek Gods and majestic looking snakes of all types. The interior engravings of each wall were pretty little python designs in the white walls. Jungkook smiled, his one and only home being the most beautifulest one.