𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

P҉Y҉T҉H҉O҉N҉S҉

➷ ➸ ➹

The worst thing one in a gang could do is turn their backs and associate with someone from another gang. Fuck, Jungkook frustratingly ran a hand through his hair. That's fucking gang law! 

How could he have been so stupid? He helped the goddamn Scorpion out of his own damn kidnapping! Fuck, fuck fuck. The one time he decided to be a nice fucking person, the one time he tried to warn someone who he thought had nothing to do with any business being taken cared of.

How the fuck he was supposed to know that a hot blonde guy he met at the masquerade ball was a Kim?

Fuck.

After his successful climb out the window of his bedroom, Taehyung found himself wandering the dark streets of his side of Daegu. He looked around, seeing the streets fairly empty. He had been walking since the early morning, though hours have passed. Taehyung was still restless. He was determined to find his brother, no matter what. 

Father might not care, but I do.

Letting his hand trail to his stomach down to the front of his pants waistband, Taehyung secured his plain black glock in its place hugged snug by his waistband. He knew if he was going to cross into gang territory, he might as well be prepared. What he didn't know, though, was that it wasn't just gang territory. It was enemy gang territory.

It had to be at least 12 in the afternoon by the time Taehyung decided to ask someone for directions.

"Excuse me sir," Taehyung said as he walked behind a man with a traditional Scorpion tattoo on one of his upper arms. 

"Yes, boy?" The open Scorpion gang member turned around, eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung did the same, but he failed to see the recognizing look in the man's eyes. 

"Do you happen to know the way to the house of Pythons?"

A fierce light seemingly lit in the man's eye, flickering for nearly only a second before being put out. "Why do you ask, boy? What business you got with Pythons?"

"They have something that they... took from me," Taehyung replied with a deep breath, not exactly knowing how to phrase they kidnapped my brother in a polite way for his elders.

"Listen kid, it's not my place—"