Chapter 11 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I helped them when I could, Banshee helped with lifting and moving things. She stayed by my side for most of the time. She's super smart, so she was a big help. She was able to help me with some of the things I haven't had the chance to understand yet. We worked well together I think, I hope we can work together again in the future. She may technically be my bodyguard, but she's almost smarter than me.

My thoughts were interrupted. "We got something." He said, I looked at him curiously. "Banshee, Lady if you would like to come with you are more than welcome. Or you can stay here nad keep going through this... stuff." He said.

I looked at Banshee. "What should we do?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I think we'll get bored here. Besides it's no fun without Coulson. He hasn't even asked you to sign his trading cards yet." Banshee said smirking.

I fought back a laugh, changing it to a cough at Coulson's face. "Um, I think we would like to go with you guys. Sounds like fun." I said smiling, the others looked like they were trying not to laugh. Even May who hasn't really smiled or said much since I got here was fighting back a laugh.

"Well let's get going then." Coulson said in the awkward silence. We all climbed into Shields vehicles and they drove us to the bus. Which I still have no idea what that stands for. I was in a car with Banshee, Skye and Ward. I like Skye she's fun, she kept up a constant chatter the entire ride.

I think she's annoying Banshee though... She seems to be getting grumpy, she threw in some sarcastic comments every now and then. "So what's it like?" Ward asked.

I looked at him surprised that he was talking, he hasn't talked the entire drive. "What's what like?" I asked confused.

"What's it like being married to Captain America?" Skye asked translating.

Banshee looked at me interested, I shrugged how do I explain this. "Nice?" I said.

Banshee rolled her eyes. "Nice? That's all you got?" She asked.

I shrugged. "What's he like? How long have you two known each other?" Skye asked.

"Steve is a kind person, he can be pretty shy. He's terrible at talking to women." I said.

"Except for you of course." Banshee said.

I blushed. "That is true..." I said.

"Aw, how cute. You're blushing!" Skye said.

I turned an even brighter red, Banshee smirked at me. "So how long have you two known each other. I've talked to Steve a few times, but he was so depressed last time I saw him." She said, I looked at her confused. She shifted awkwardly. "You were still in a coma." She said.

I sighed. "Oh yeah, that. Well I've known Steve since I was about six. He was eight, I may have known him longer I'm not sure. But he and my brother were best friends, so I saw him a lot. During high school I usually stayed by him or my friend Mary. Then he became Captain America and if I could manage it I barely left his side." I said.

Skye turned around in her seat. "Is it true that you helped make the super soldier serum?" She asked. Banshee stiffened at the mention of the serum.

I gave her a weird look, but she ignored me. "Yes, it's true. Dr. Erskine taught me and I worked with him, I was his second in command you could say. I worked on the healing aspect of the serum, but I didn't have the full formula Abraham did." I said.

"Abraham?" Banshee asked.

"Dr. Abraham Erskine and I were very close. He became like a second father to me after my parents were killed by Hydra." I said, I could've sworn that Ward stiffened. It must've been my imagination.