Chapter 22

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_80/set?id=135887948

        I smiled as I looked at the picture. Today was an ultra sound appointment, Steve watched in amazement. He held my hand as the nurse checked up on everything, taking pictures along the way. She stopped at a certain point and made sure I could see. I gasped in amazement. "What's wrong?" Steve asked concerned.

        We both looked at him and laughed. "It's nothing Steve, she was just showing me the baby's hand." I said.

       He looked at the picture amazed as he tried to find the baby's hand. The nurse smiled and pointed to it, then she moved the device to another spot and showed him more. "This is amazing! Wait why is that spot blurry?" Steve asked pointing to another spot.

        I looked closely at were he was pointing and laughed. "It's blurry so that I can't figure out the gender of the baby." I said.

          "Well the baby looks healthy. I'll get some pictures taken, I also have an envelope with the gender if you want it." The nurse said as she finished and went to print the pictures. 

       We finished up the appointment, and went out side and met with Sam. He was picking us up, motorcycles are a big no no for me now. And that's the only thing that Steve has right now to drive. "So how'd it go?" He asked as we climbed in.

        I smiled from the back. "It went great. The baby is healthy, and we got pictures." I said happily holding up the envelopes. 

      He smiled at me from the front. "Have you heard from Bell?" Steve asked.

        He nodded surprising me. "She called, said that Coulson needs help." He said.

       I nodded. "It makes sense. Shield collapsed, and I know he was in the dark about what happened with him. I don't have a clue, but it doesn't sound good. So what does she want us to do?" I asked.

        "She said that she wants us to meet her at some motel." Sam said.

        I looked at Steve. "It's your decision." I said.

     Steve smiled and took me hand. "They need our help, so we're going to help them." He said.

        I smiled and nodded. "Did she say anything else?" I asked.

      Sam nodded. "Bell said that one of that team is Hydra." he said.

        I looked at him shocked. "What?" I asked.

          "Bell said, Ward is Hydra." 

___________________________________

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_81/set?id=135890278

        We drove up to the motel after a very long drive. Unfortunately, it was only going to be me staying. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" Steve asked me.

       I nodded and kissed him softly. "You go find him Steve, I'll join you two soon. You want to say hi?" I asked.

           Steve laughed. "I don't see why not."

          We walked up and I was hugged tightly by Bell, I smiled and hugged her back. "I've missed you." I said.

         She looked at me and her eyes widened when she saw my stomach. "You're getting big! Oh I shouldn't have asked you to help me..." She said nervously.

       I laughed. "I'm here to help you and Phil. Don't worry about it." I said. 

     Bell looked at Steve, he smiled. "It's fine, just keep her safe." He said.