Chapter 5.1

Su YuanHeng vomited so much that it almost consumed all of his energy; he flopped on the toilet seat cover, gasping for breath.

Siva anxiously followed behind, "Are you okay? Is it a stomachache?"

Su YuanHeng waved his hand and stood up to splash water on his face, "I might just be too tired from driving all day. I'll be fine after a good sleep."

"Can you go to work like this tomorrow?"

"I'll be fine." Su YuanHeng glanced at his watch, "It's already very late. Go back first. You also have to go to work tomorrow."

"It doesn't matter to me. Werner is not here so this is like a long vacation for me."

Siva is a free agent with a powerful backing and a very easy going personality in the entertainment industry. BeiTang MinQian didn't like to be constricted. When he signed on with Siva, it was because Siva is the one who discovered him and mostly because Siva's personality is also just like him, a person who prefers freedom. In this aspect, he (Siva) can give him a lot of flexibility.

"Hey, I'm going to probe around to see if there are any news of Werner. Haha. This dude couldn't have been kidnapped by his fans. You just go back to work. I'll let you know immediately if I have any news," Siva patted his shoulders.

Su YuanHeng wiped face and responded with a 'yes' sound.

Siva left.

Su YuanHeng thought that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep. Who would have known that once he laid down, he slept until late into the next morning. If it wasn't for the alarm clock alerting him, he would've been late returning to work on the first day after a long vacation.

He arrived to work on time. With his case files piled higher than a small hill, he was so immersed in work that he didn't have time to even think of BeiTang MinQian.

In fact, he knew in his heart that there was a 99% possibility that BeiTang YaZhi took BeiTang MinQian home. But even so, with BeiTang MinQian's abilities, if he had wanted to come back, he would have came back without needing anyone to look for him.

So two weeks passed by in flash. He wasn't sure if Siva was able to find any news or he if he had completely forgotten about it. There was no contact from him whatsoever and absolutely no news at all with regards to BeiTang MinQian.

Su YuanHeng was awfully busy in the hospital and had no time to think of him. Anyway, they often parted like this, so he's already used to it. To be honest, he had no worries that any mishaps could have happened to BeiTang MinQian. A person like him, with his background, whoever wanted to mess with him is only seeking their own deaths.

However, his body has been feeling strange lately. He was always feeling lethargic with no appetite. Even the Director noticed and worriedly asked him about it, "How come I feel that after your long vacation, your health is not as good as before? Did you really have a good rest?"

Su YuanHeng forcefully smiled. He also didn't know what is happening with himself. It seemed that he really needed to find a time for a checkup.

After performing a surgery in the evening, Su YuanHeng hailed a taxi home since he didn't drive. He had no idea what is happening but he was so exhausted that he actually fell asleep in the taxi and the driver had to wake him up upon arrival at his home.

When Su YuanHeng got off the taxi, he saw the district doctor from before hovering in front of his apartment.

"Oh, Mr. Su. Greetings, you're finally back!"

"Hi," Su YuanHeng nodded at him and came to realize that he had forgotten to ask him what his surname was last time.

The doctor waved a paper envelope in his hand, "I came to bring you your lab results."