Epilogue ~ The Wedding

"Aiyah, why is the weather in New York so hot? I really should've worn something lighter," Siva impatiently tugged his bowtie.

"Hey, be proper. Stand properly. Don't move so much. The wedding is going to start right away. Don't mess up the bowtie," BeiTang HuiZhi pointed at Siva like a queen with an attitude.

Although she had cosmetic surgery, her eyes are still exactly the same as BeiTang MinQian's. With one glare from her, Siva felt like his boss is in front of him and immediately stayed silent.

Women are really hard to deal with. A foolish kid like Qin Su is much cuter.
Siva silently muttered to himself as he stood up properly.

Today he is the best man, BeiTang HuiZhi is the brides......maid?

Siva had always felt weird. If he is Su YuanHeng's best man, then what is BeiTang Huizhi considered to be for BeiTang MinQian?

In the changing room behind the church, Su YuanHeng is wearing an elegant white tuxedo, holding their loudly crying son. He shouted, "Qian, hurry up, hurry up. The diaper, diaper."

BeiTang MinQian, who was also wearing the same handsomely elegant white tuxedo is now quickly digging into the baby bag for a diaper.

"Found it, here."

"Seeing his son's messy wet butt, BeiTang MinQian grumbled, "You brat, you just have the perfect timing to pee, right before the ceremony. Wedding is about to start."

Su YuanHeng meticulously changed his son's diaper, "Can't blame LiEr. He's still young."

To honor the name given to him by Su YuanHeng's father, they nicknamed their son "LiEr.T/N"

T/N: Su YuanHeng's original name was Yan FeiLi (非離), LiEr (離兒) was his nickname.

"Okay, can we go yet?" When BeiTang MinQian sees his three-month old son in a baby suit with his visible bare bottom wearing an open-cut trouser pantsT/N, he thought it was so cute that he couldn't help but come over to kiss him.

T/N: below is a picture of a pair of open-cut trouser pants. Imagine LiEr wearing something like this but his is a very fashionable baby suit.

 Imagine LiEr wearing something like this but his is a very fashionable baby suit

Su YuanHeng smiled, "Let's go."

Their wedding is held at a church in Long Island, New York. It could also be considered as a masked form of recognition by the BeiTang family.

BeiTang YaZhi is indeed a woman with powerful abilities. She knew early on that Su YuanHeng is a MoYe person. The series of events that happened afterward, including letting BeiTang MinQian unwittingly know about Su YuanHeng's father, Yan YuHeng, was all in her plan.

Even BeiTang MinQian had to admit that his eldest sister is no ordinary woman. If HuiZhi is an alien, then his eldest sister is the Sun goddess. Could it be that his second sister, QingZhi, is the only normal one in the BeiTang family?