Chapter 5.3

With a flight over ten hours, Su YuanHeng drowned irritably in dizziness and discomfort. The flight attendant came over a couple of times to asked if he was okay. Su YuanHeng replied, "Just a bit airsick but I'm fine."

He didn't know how he got to the destination. When he got off the plane, he completely lacked energy. He slept the entire day in the hotel. Fortunately, he is a doctor himself. After taking some medicine, he finally regained some strength. The next day, recalling the address from his memory, he found the BeiTang family's mansion in a luxury area of Long Island.

This is the first time Su YuanHeng came to look for BeiTang MinQian. Standing in front of the big entrance gate, he realized how crude his behavior appeared to be.

He stood silently for half an hour outside the door. Finally, he made the determination and was just about to ring the doorbell when he suddenly heard laughters coming from the foresty trail behind the home.

Su YuanHeng was slightly shocked. He subconsciously leaned sideways and hid behind a tree. Looking over, it is BeiTang MinQian and woman turning from the front.

The woman was wearing sunglasses. Su YuanHeng immediately recognized that she is the daughter of Lin's Corporation. They were both dressed in matching outfit for lovers; a black T-shirt and pair of dark blue jeans. The two were even wearing the same caps.

BeiTang MinQian didn't wear any sunglasses. His cap was pushed down but Su YuanHeng could still very clearly see his eyes and his mouth that is revealing a smile.

The two were dressed looking very youthful, like two college students, holding hands, talking and laughing as they walk slowly toward the house. He didn't know what BeiTang MinQian said but the girl was laughing nonstop. All of a sudden, she slammed into BeiTang MinQian's back and patted his shoulder shouting, "Piggyback me! Piggyback me!"

She jumped directly onto BeiTang MinQian's back. BeiTang MinQian actually bent down and carried her on his back and turned a few laps in place.

The girl's laughter clearly reached Su YuanHeng ears. He only felt his body trembling as he gloomily look at this scene.

Suddenly the girl on BeiTang MinQian's back said something and BeiTang MinQian also laughed. Su YuanHeng faintly heard him say "... What are you afraid of? I'll take care of you for the rest of your life anyway ......"

Su YuanHeng only heard these few words and then he saw BeiTang MinQian suddenly run to the entrance gate carrying the girl. The two peoples' laughters happily intertwined with New York's beautiful autumn scenery, creating a warm landscape.

Su YuanHeng slowly hid himself behind the tree, leaning against the tree trunk, unable to think. He heard the two people passing the front gate. When he turned to the other side of the tree, he saw that BeiTang MinQian had put down her and was holding her hand as they walked on the garden lawn, talking and laughing as they walked toward the main house.

Su YuanHeng had never seen this side of BeiTang MinQian. He felt so distant and so unfamiliar.

Heartache accompanied by abdominal pain made Su YuanHeng slowly sit down on the side of the tree trunk.

One of his hand tightly pressed on his belly, the other dug into the trunk unknowingly. His forehead sweating cold bullets making his pale cheeks seem even more helpless.

MinQian ... MinQian ... ... as it turns out, you have found a new love this fast.

Why did I need to come to New York? I should have just stayed home, stayed in the place that belongs only to the both of us so I can't see your lover and your happiness. That's the only way I can live on.