Chapter 7.3

BeiTang MinQian looked at the father and son duo and sighed, "Take good care of him. I'll leave him to you. If possible ...... nevermind. This way may be a good thing."

"Yes, remembering is also a kind of suffering."

At night, when BeiTang MinQian came out from the bathroom after bathing, he saw Su YuanHeng lying sideways on the bed; he seemed to have fallen asleep.

He turned off the light, lifted the blanket, got in and hugged him from behind.

Su YuanHeng suddenly moved, turned over and faintly said, "Tell me, will my Father recognize me?"

"He will. You are his son."

Su YuanHeng stared blankly at the ceiling, "I'm afraid it's too late......"

BeiTang MinQian hugged him tightly.

Su YuanHeng turned his head and looked at him in the dark, "I haven't told you yet, but thank you."

"Don't need to thank me. I still feel apologetic that I didn't tell you about this sooner."

"I've always wanted to ask, how did you......find my father?"

BeiTang MinQian was silent for a while before responding, "We've been together for so many years; I've never asked about your private affairs because I respected you. If you don't say it, I definitely won't probe any further... This time......it is my elder sister that had people investigate."

Su YuanHeng's heart jump and thought back at the meeting in the villa when BeiTang YaZhi directly asked him if he knew Yan YuHeng. Presumably, she had already investigated clearly, right? But it's just that BeiTang YaZhi's thoughts are too deep. Her intent in doing this is ......

"Your eldest sister already knew that I am a MoYe person right? My current...does she know?"

"Humph! Is there anything that she doesn't know?" BeiTang MinQian's tone is a bit cold. He tightened his arms around Su YuanHeng and whispered, "Don't worry. The head of the BeiTang family is still me. I won't let her hurt you and our child."

"Mrs. Ji is not that kind of person." Su YuanHeng is not worried about this; just that this child's identity is not only taboo but also an illegitimate child. If BeiTang MinQian is to get married in the future...will he take the child away?

Once Su YuanHeng thought of this, his heart would painfully tighten.

"What's the matter?" BeiTang MinQian perceptively noticed something is wrong.

Su YuanHeng tried hard to suppress his emotions, but he didn't know why he couldn't tonight and ended up shedding tears.

Perhaps it was because of his father's illness and imminent death that made the pain intolerable.

Or perhaps it was because of the baby in him that is growing bigger and bigger everyday, his very own flesh and blood that made him love this child even more.

Or perhaps it was because of the thought that BeiTang MinQian is probably going to get married, which have always weighed heavily in his heart.

Or perhaps...... it's just that his mood during pregnancy is unstable.

For whatever reasons, tears trickled down the corner of Su YuanHeng's eyes.

He felt so tired. So very exhausted, very drained.

The silver tears reflected bright waves in the darkness. BeiTang MinQian's sight is very perceptive. He couldn't help but be shocked as he got up to turn on the bedside lamp and alarmingly asked, "Are you crying?"