Chapter 2

Arriving at his unit again, he carries his brother's bag his left hand and food in the other.

Jun drops the bags of food on the kitchen counter, heading to the living room, throwing the rest of the bags on the couch. "Your room's over there, dimwit"

"Jeez thanks, dumbass"

Jun glared at the figure leaning on the living room's walls. "If you're gonna live here you can't speak to me like that, Dino"

"Don't call me that in public, hyung. I beg of you, I'll die running. Just call me Chan when we're out okay" Chan wipes off his sweat.

"Its not my problem you wanted to be an idol so bad" Jun shrugged while Chan entered his room and dozed off.

>>>

The next day, Jun was not awakened by his alarm. With an irritated face and heavy footsteps, he knocks on Chan's door angrily. "God damn it can you not play your songs booming through the rooms?!"

"Sorry hyung!" Chan yelled back, lowering the volume of his stereo.

>>>

"Hyung wait! I'll come with you" Chan rushed to wear his shoes in an oversized hoodie, ripped jeans and a face mask.

"What? to school?" He asked with a smug face.

"Well yeah, mom said I'm transferring there" Chan replied with a laugh.

Of course, Jun was troubled about bringing his "celebrity" brother to school, but he had no other choice. Upon their arrival, the usual day of the Academy's Prince was eventful.

Jun was greeted by his friends again, but Hoshi was nowhere to be found. Some girls flock for him and his friends, some wonder who was with the Prince, of course. Chan kept his mask tight on his face, avoiding to get noticed as he would know it'll be chaos.

They both walked through the corridors during break, while Jun was practically giving Chan a tour through the school. At one point they reached the rooftop, where Jun and his friends hang out, mostly, and their favorite place in the school. Their second favorite place would be the restrooms. You'll know.

On their way back to Jun's classroom before class started, they came across the building's restroom and ran into Hoshi.

"So early in the morning, huh?" Jun smacked Hoshi in the back of his head. "You skipped the two classes, buckethead"

"Oh c'mon it wasn't only me." He shrugged and waited for someone to come out of the restroom. Cheol walked out with a familiar girl clinging onto him, her top's a bit unbuttoned, seemingly exhausted.

"Really guys? REALLY?!" Jun asked with shock, covering Chan's eyes.

"Chill, she asked for it during announcements. We were only in there for about- hmm, an hour?" Cheol laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, an hour. Take her to the clinic or something, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to walk for a while" Jun rolled his eyes, pulling Chan to head for his classroom.

Jun's POV

Jeez those guys, can't believe they beat me to that girl. She's been asking me for weeks, such a bummer.