Chapter 9

The boys followed Minghao inside the castle, their mouths gaping at the huge rooms and windows. But something else caught Junhui's attention.

__________

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Hansol looked at Minghao worriedly. His hands unable to stay still.

"I already asked father for it, it'll be fine." Minghao responded, looking the couple in the eye. "I'm sorry I had to destroy a part of your home, those were my father's former orders"

Their eyes widened, tears brimming their eyes, embracing the taller boy in their arms. "Thank you for sparing us, we're very grateful" the woman sobbed while clutching onto his clothes.

He smiled and gave them a small hug, patting them on the back as a signal to let go. "Its my pleasure, but I'm afraid we have to make your children think that you're gone. You will stay here and be servants as for now"

__________

He stared at the two servants, they looked awfully familiar despite the pale gray skin.
Minghao noticed but decided to brush it off, it wouldn't be that bad if they find out now.

Hansol greeted them before they entered the enormous hallway, his dark feathered wings accidentally tipping over a vase that had luckily been caught by Wonwoo.

"Expensive looking vase you got there" He chuckled while putting the vase back onto the shelf.

"You need to stop being that clumsy. Everyone, this is my younger brother, Hansol" Minghao turned to his friends. Hansol bowed to the others. Again, Chan bursted into a big "woah" until he blurted out his question.

"But why are your features different? especially you're wings! And-"  He was just about to ask more until Seungcheol covered his mouth.

"We're different hybrids, that's all you have to know" Minghao smirked and tapped Hansol's shoulder. They headed to Minghao's room where he had a small living room.

"You really have a nice place here" Joshua spoke while looking at Minghao's bed.

Minghao stared at the boys, all clumped together begind the couch until Hansol sat down.

"What are you guys doing? sit" Minghao smiled. As they all sat down Minghao opened numerous curtains, one of them revealing a big book shelf. He was about to speak until he got cut off by an overly excited Wonwoo.

"LOOK AT ALL THOSE BOOKS" He yelped, immediately fussing over the stacked books beside the shelf.

"C-can I?" He looked at Minghao with pleading eyes, with Minghao taken aback by his hyung's actions, he nodded a yes before speaking again.

"Now, let's talk business"

A/n: sorry about this filler chapter~