Chapter 5

It's once again Monday, two days since the boy in Jun's unit. It wouldn't leave his mind the way the boy looked at him with those red sharp eyes, just like daggers.

"Hyung? Yah Hyung!" Chan waved his hand in front of the pondering boy.

"Aish! Don't shout at me you disrespectful twat" Jun raised his hand, aiming a smack at Chan's arm.

>>>

Jun was at his typical school morning routines, being the Academy's Prince. He's been having this uneasy feeling so he couldn't help but lose his smile for his admirers.

"Jun, is there a problem?" Jeonghan asked worriedly while receiving random gifts from the girls.

"It's nothing hyung" he sighed.

"Whatever it is, you can tell us anytime. But right now, enjoy yourself alright?" Jeonghan smiled and placed a hand on Jun's shoulder. As he was about to respond, the gates opened and random flower petals fell onto the school's campus. (OHHC boi)

A fancy car stopped and there came out , a boy. A new face, wearing a white version of their school uniform, which is normally black. He had a smile on his face and walked rather poised.

The crowd of girls moved to the side to make way for the rather handsome stranger. Their eyes follwing him as he walked to the group of friends.

"Good day, ladies" He greeted as he walked by. He stopped in front of one blushing girl, he gently took her hand and kissed it. "I didn't know this school had such beautiful maidens like you" he winked, leading to a noisy bunch of girls.

"Who's that?" Wonwoo asked, fixing his glasses to see better.

"I don't know, he is one dashing fellow though" Seungcheol squinted.

"He looks half korean, half chinese and one hundred percent sexy" Hoshi giggled.

"His uniform's different! It looks cool!" Mingyu, who had now joined their group smiled.

"He looks holy, somehow" Josh added, clutching onto his Bible.

"He's here shh you guys" Jeonghan shushed the boys right before the stranger stopped in front of them.

"Greetings! The so called Princes of this academy I suppose" He smiled. "I'm the new student who will be accompanying you through this school year, or years."

"Uh c-can you at least speak normal English" Hoshi uttered out. The boy laughed and coughed, avoiding to get distracted.

"Sorry I normally speak like that, as I was saying. I'll be your new classmate, schoolmate or maybe even a member of your group. Ladida dida blah blah blah all that heckerooni. I look forward to an exciting bond" He said in a fast pace and smiled.

"You look familiar" Jun finally spoke, just listening and staring all this time.

"Oh, you don't recognize me? My name is-"

"Why's your uniform white?" Mingyu butted in.

"Are you korean? japanese? chinese?" Hoshi butted in.

"Did you go to church last sunday? what was the homily?" Joshua butted in.

"How old are you?" Seungcheol butted in for fun.

"Do you like books?" Wonwoo butted in.

"Wait! I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE!" Chan yelled while pointing at the boy's face. "You! You're that-"

The boy suddenly started laughing at their shocked and confused faces.

"Again, nice to meet all of you. I'm a transfer student from..uh...a random academy out of nowhere and I will be your new schoolmate. My name, is Xu Minghao"

"WHAT"