Five

"Will you be willing to try and dance with me?" Jimin ask's Jess sitting in front of her, with his legs crossed tilting his head.

Jess hangs her head low, "I don't...no.."

"That's alright! I'll show the class my part and say we're working on yours alright..?" He says.

Jess instantly is overwhelmed with guilt.

Jimin just comfortingly smiles at her and places his hand on her shoulder, "don't feel guilty, non of this was ever your fault I just hope you realise that okay?"

Jess only nods slowly but not believing a word he says, that's her stubborn attitude for you.

Each other student begins to file in smiles all on their faces but scoff every time they pass Jess.

"I wonder if she's actually going to dance, poor Jimin got stuck with an useless garden tool."

Jess heard a mumble and Jimin only scowls at them in the mirror.

"Okay class! Time to show of your routines, I hope you've all be practicing!" Ms Danner exclaims clapping her hands and getting the first pairing to begin showing of their dance and again and again for the other pairs until it's Jimin s and Jessica's turn.

Jimin slowly gets up and begins.

Each gasp and whisper is followed by lovely compliments but the odd hurtful comment about Jess.

Jimin tried to keep his head straight while he listens to the hurtful snickers and words come from theirs mocking mouths.

He is filled with rage and he begins to make his dance move more angrier and harsh, before he stood and glares at them.

"Stop talking bad about my dance partner. You would live longer if you kept your mouth shut."  He snaps glaring at the now shaking with fear girls who just stand wide eyed and shocked and surprised at how the cutest boy went from 0 -100 in seconds.

Jimin nods over to the teacher before grabbing Jessica's hand and dragging her out of the studio filled with rage and envy.

"How dare they? I mean they can't even dance! At least you can you just chose not too! And who are they to say anything! Ugh stupid." He rants still holding onto Jess's wrist and walking ahead of her and heading to anywhere but near that room.

"Woah woah..Jimin calm down...I've been through worse you know.." she pleads trying to Catch up to him.

He stops on his heels and just wraps his arms around her, "please don't say that..." he squeezes her "I wish I could have been there to help you.." he sighs hanging his head low.

Jess only rubs his back, "come on, lets go for a walk and we could go the student hangout area..?" She suggests.

Jimin exhales deeply and nods slowly following her lead. "Let's go then.."

Jess slowly walks having Jimin follow her like how baby ducklings chase their mother around.

"Jess..., can you tell me more about um....your past maybe..?" Jimin hesitantly ask's glancing over to her small frame only now noticing that she is really short but the perfect height for him.

"I....I'd rather....not talking about it now...." Jess admits while pushing the door open and flops onto one of the spare sofa's.

Jess snuggles up against the bright green couch that is placed on the corner of the room.

"Okay well...I'd like to get to know you a little better...you know if we're closer our choreography will look more fluent..." Jimin tried to use the excuse to pry some informations it of her.

Jess only sighs and then sits up, "What would you like to know other than my past...?" She hums a little disappointed she couldn't rest for a second or two.

"Everything! Your family, your friends, everything even your embarrassing stories! I'll tell you mine also okay?" Jimin exclaims excitedly.

"Okay well...I have a sister and hardly any friends that is my top friends list but my best friend lives back in England, so...that sucks...and I don't have any embarrassing stories.." she pauses, "just humiliating ones." She ends on a negative note making Jimin gulp a bit before getting excited about learning that she has a sister.

"You have a sister?" He grins brightly.

"Yeah." Jess only answers simply.

"Can I meet her?" He asks giddily perching in the edge of the seat.

"That's only if she wants to meet you." Jess says Solemnly before slouching back and flicking the small tv on behind Jimin.

"Awesome, I never would have guessed you had a sister...I have a brother! But I don't see him very often but I have some really close friends which are like brothers to me!" Jimin giggles while joining Jess on the sofa.

"You know, even though your scared of dancing, your very nice to hang out with and I honestly want to be your friend..." Jimin slowly pours his thoughts out.

Jess keeps her mouth shut taking in what he's saying, nodding before looking back to the tv.

"Jessica, you don't have to be afraid of me alright..?" Jimin begins to use his soft voice and whisper slightly.

"I know it's hard but what's the fun in anything if it was easy?" Jimin grins before smiling so wide his eyes dissolve into cute crescents.

"Jimin, getting over a deep fear isn't...it isn't easy and you can't get over it like the click of your fingers..." Jess sighs, "and I've been trying to get over it for years now...why do you think I even signed up to the dance class in the first place?" She sasses.

"What scared you about.....him..." Jimin ask's before looking away from Jess and onto the tv screen with silly people and bright colours.

"It isn't him. It's what he did that still haunts me." Jess whispers slightly her breath hitching as she begging to speak.

"Jimin I cant talk about him..." Jess shakily breathes out before shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Ok." He replies almost instantly.

"Would you like to meet my friends? I'm sure they'll be excited to meet you!" Jimin cutely grins before grabbing Jessica's hand and dragging her of before she even replied.

Jimin was angry at the boy who ruined such a lovely and honest girl.
He began to grow a deep spite towards that boy.

Ryan Harriet.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-/

Chapter 5 finished!

I hope you all hate Ryan as much as Jimin does!

Which bts member do you think Jess is going to meet next?
Hope to see you in the next chapter!