Nine

"Ok, now just watch what I do before coping me alright?" Jimin hums at Jess.

Jess only nods in response looking around the dance studio, the small window slits in the door Jimin has taped up with paper and ducked tape and its only her and Jimin in the room along with one stereo and a line of tall mirrors.

Jimin was taking her fear absolutely seriously, he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable in case someone peeled through the doors, he also removed all benches and anything that might make her uncomfortable, he also told they rest of his friends about the tall guy who gave her a hard time and they all agreed to protect Jessica at all costs.

And right now Jimin is teaching Jess her part of the dance.

Jimin slowly prances around the room doing each move so perfectly but slowly so Jess can see exactly what move is to do next.

Jess felt a little more comfortable around Jimin now after spending mainly every second of her time with him, after all he is the only person on her mind right now also.

Jess shakes her head being distracted by her thoughts and begins focusing on Jimin swooping and practically floating around the room however focusing on the moves as not what she was doing.

She was completely focused on how his floaty tank top sometimes floats up as he jumps and dances and her eyes pierce on his well toned body.

"Jessica. Are you even watching?" Jimin sternly sighs.

Jess only looks up a little embarrassed that he noticed before looking away, "s-sorry I lost track half way through..." she mumbles a blush blooming on her cheeks.

Jimin giggles before slowly walking over to her, "how about you show me the first few moves you remember?" He smiles his eyes disappearing forming into two little curved lines.

Jess just sits there for a moment before gaining all her courage and standing up, no one else is here she kept telling herself, just her and her good friend Jimin.

Jessica places herself in the stating position before running slowly through the moves she remembers before focusing on that way jimins top lifts in the mirror.

Before she realises she's dancing in the most graceful way and her form and extensions are pristine, that is until she dramatically stops and awkwardly smiles at Jimin, "I forgot the rest.." she mumbles a little giggle escaping her lips.

Jimin just giggles along after being stunned at her spurge of confidence.

"Your a beautiful dancer Jessica!" Jimin compliments before walking up to her and then showing her the rest of the dance, soon Jess begins to feel a lot more comfortable dancing with Jimin. It's like she never had a fear in the first place!

"Jess, you did really well today so how about practicing tomorrow?" Jimin offers and Jess just smiles and nods, "I'd like that," she hums before patting the towel on her face.

Soon the peaceful silence is disrupted by the annoying buzzing of someone's phone Jimin jogs over to his bag before pulling out his phone and answering.

"Hello?" He answers before nodding and humming along to the person on the other side.

Jimin ends the call quickly before smiling and looking over to Jess, "would you like to go to a party?" He grins.

"What...er kind of party?" Jess hesitates because at party's your most likely to dance all night dizzy of the alcohol.

"It's a moving party, one of my friends is sadly leaving for England to an art school..." Jimin sighs while packing his bag, "it will just be me and my friends you've met a few of them before as well so don't worry...mind you, you might be the only girl...?" Jimin sneakily adds in the last bit before trying to cover it up with the cutest grin.

?" Jimin sneakily adds in the last bit before trying to cover it up with the cutest grin

Jess pauses for a moment and nods shyly, "alright..I'll go for the free food.." she mumbles letting Jimin just giggle before smiling brightly, "Okay! I'll come get you at your dorm room about 30 minutes before it starts." Jimin says little excited butterflies bursting in his stomach.

But were they really excited butterflies or something else?

Jess waddles around in her dorm after having a brisk shower and drying her hair she is now stood in front of her wardrobe deciding what to wear, joggers? Nah...to informal...skirt? No way...jeans.....eeehhhh okay.

After tugging on her pale blue jeans and a striped black and white comfy sweater she slouches on her bean bag and begins scrolling through memes.

"Jessica!" Someone calls through the door before opening it and peeping through the door with a cheeky smile on his face, "ready to go now?" Jimin smiles.

Jess just smiles and nods before getting up and following Jimin out of the room, soon locking it after herself.

Jimin grins, a little weird feeling resting in the pit of his stomach, not a sickness or anything just a feeling.

He could feel his heart pound a little when she smiled back at him and small subtle blush rose onto his cheeks.

"So which friend is leaving Jimin?" Jess ask's pulling her sleeves over her baby stub like hands which are smaller than Jimin baby-like hands.

"His name is taehyung I cant remember if you have met or not but he's going to England to study art." Jimin replies sadly.

"I have friends in England..." Jess mumbles as the both walk down the stairs together.

"Really?" Jimin inquires, tilting his head a little, "can you tell me about them?" He asks politely intrigued to find out more about Jessica.

"My er...sister is in England, I'm really proud of her though, she is one of the top three in the whole country for young artists." Jess replies twiddling her fingers together.

"Oh! We will have to ask taehyung which school he's going too, they might be in the same class!" Jimin squeals excitedly before knocking on someone's door.

Flinging open the door reveals a bright boxy smile and the pleasant smell of freshly cooked goods.

"Jimin!" The boy with the boxy grin exclaims, before pulling Jimin into a big bear hug.

"Hi taehyung.."

——————————————

Aw poor jimin...he's a little sad taehyung is leaving.

Hope you all liked this chapter!

See you soon!