Ten

"Come on in! Hi Jessica!" Taehyung grins while tugging the low Jimin inside knowing that this may be the last time he'll ever see his dear friend.

"Jimin, it's okay...you will get to call him and call on video calls..." Jess tried to cheer him up while patting his back and smiling brightly.

Jimin could feel a little bit of happiness run through him as he saw Jessica's smile, he felt himself smile also.

"Okay! The foods nearly done!" Jin calls out while placing everything on the table before patting his princess peach apron and smiles approvingly at the array of glorious food all for everyone.

"You did a great job," Namjoon hums while sitting down, Jimin sits down next to him before introducing everyone to Jess.

"This is Namjoon he and Jin are in the cooking major," Jimin smiles at Jess as she sits down next to Jimin.

"Nice you meet you! I like your nose ring, very classy." Namjoon compliments Jessica before asking taehyung a few questions.

"Taehyung why have you decided to go to England again?" Hoseok grins while smiling at Jess and greeting her as he just arrived.

Jess was filled with joy as she saw and sat with smiling and happy faces, completely forgetting about her worries or frets as the whole room nuzzles with laughter and jokes with food being passed around.

"Well in my art class they showed us some students art back from a school in England..." taehyung replies to hoseoks question.

"Who's work was that?" Yoongi ask's while taking the rice from Jin.

"Her name was...Hm..." taehyung begins to think, "Jungkook did you catch her name?" He turns the the bunny boy with his mouth filled with lettuce.

"Um....I know face but I don't know name..." he replies before the rest of the room giggle from his sentence.
Then a gasp shoots from Taehyung's mouth, "actually she looked similar to Jess, here" taehyung nods towards Jessica's direction before stuffing his face with beef.

"To Jess?" Jimin question's while looking at the now strangely silent girl, his soft gaze turns into a worried one as he taps Jessica's shoulder.

"Jess?" Jimin ask's again but now directly to her, Jess shivers out of her dazed state before blurting out something towards taehyung.

"Was her name Bethany Reine...?" Jess blurts our staring right into Taehyung's eyes as they soon widen in surprise and he shoots up from his chair.

"yes! That was her! How did you know?" He gasps filling with excitement.

"She's my twin sister." Jess shoots a reply before filling her mouth with noodles as the table falls silent.

"Woah, that's really cool!" Hoseok grins.

Jimin just smiles, happy that Jess is opening up a little more around his friends.

"Are you identical?" Jungkook ask's with his chopsticks again in his mouth.

"Yes, but not too identical we also do have a lot of differences." Jess follows through before asking Yoongi for the rice.

"Wow...that's honestly interesting I never expected you to have a sibling at all." Jin blurts out nicely.

"Jin try to be a bit less blunt." Namjoon laughs before slurping his noodles.

Jess only smiles and nods grinning at Jimin who hasn't take his eyes off her since she spoke up.

He's never seen her smile so genuinely and brightly before, it makes him feel almost proud inside, however something else erupts within himself.

Like a firework continuously bursting our flying around in his stomach her could hear his own head thumb rapidly in his chest and with one quick second he just had to look away from Jess as he soon realised what was going on.

'Jimin no don't fall for her she'll never love you.' He thought to himself as he quickly stuffed his face making his cute cheeks puff out.

But he wasn't the only one who felt like fireworks were firing away in their stomach, ever since She figures it out by herself Jimin hasn't left her mind once that day, and every time he dances and says kind words to her all she can focus on is him and how his dancing is so beautiful.

'No Jessica don't get your hopes up, he'll never love you.' She tells herself as she also looks away from Jimin a blush rising to her cheeks before sipping on her tea.

Meanwhile, one person or may six others glance at each other and smirk knowing exactly what just happened and they can all see what's going to happen.

"Ah! Jessica! You haven't met my son yet have you?" Taehyung squeals as his pulls up a small precious dog onto his lap.

Jessica's closed of mode instantly goes away as she lays eyes upon the beautiful dog her whole heart turns to jelly as she quickly takes to dog from taehyung and cuddles it treating it like a king.

"I want one." Jess says a loud before kissing yeontan a nose and smiling.

"Such a cutie!" She squeals again before cuddling completely forgetting about the meal and people around her and she just continuously pets and smooches the puppy.

Taehyung just smiles before glancing to Jimin.

Jimins gaze was one that only other people would notice, it's the one where in movies or romantic books where the best friend or Colleague might say 'have you not see the way he looks at you?' And this is exactly what Jimin was doing.

Taehyung's mouth forms into a flat boxy smile before nodding to himself knowing that his best friend is going to be just fine on his own here.

He had someone to talk with and be with now, not only that but taehyung knew that soon Jimin would have someone to love dearly.

Soon the meal ended and everyone was chatting or laughing as everyone became comfortable with on another, as they watched movies and ate food, Jess still holding onto the fluffy puppy that licks her hands when it can, the loud echoing laugh of Hoseok and Jungkook filling the room while Namjoon read a book chilling with a sleeping Yoongi in the corner.

This was a very nice memory to settle on, Jimin agreed with himself, besides he can always call taehyung when he missed him.

———————————————

And bye bye taehyung and yeontan!

HOWEVER BIG NEWS.

YOU GET TO SEE TAEHYUNGS STORY SOON!

So keep on the look out for

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

TAEHYUNGS trip to England!

Hope to see you in the next chapter and don't forget to check out the books!