Eleven

"5...6....7...8!"

Jimin smiles in the mirror as him and she smaller figure dance in it reflection, little sparkles flicking on his stomach as he remembers how much he wanted to dance with her.

He just focuses on her extensions and how her hair gets little tangled as she moves freely, like a bird set free she moves with absolute elegance and peace with each step and breath she takes throughout the choreography.

He was undeniably proud of her.

And how much effort she put into this, he could help but smile brighter as he lifted her up and supported her in the air before slowly letting her down as the music stops.

"You did spectacular Jessica." He rye smiles at her while stepping back a little before glancing into her pale blue orbs that somehow show a multitude of emotions.

Happiness,relief....but one more that flickers every now and then, as he was lost in the ocean of her eyes he felt the pain from them the worry from them.

He felt her fear.

He just smiles warmly before tugging her petite frame into his slightly bulky arms, "it's going to be alright...just imagine that no one else is the room tomorrow alright? I'll be right beside you." He reassuringly hums, as he feels her softly nod.

He grins before switching on the music again, "shall we try again?" He turns to her and grins brightly when she responds with a nod.

Tomorrow was the day where Jimin and Jessica has to show their work, their dance. Infront of the whole class...But their only dancing, secretly Jimin made sure they were last on the list of showings, he did this because he didn't want Jessica to feel pressured so secretly he had been talking with ms Baker to see if he could extreme their due time.

Jimin was very considerate.

Clicking of the door opened but Jimin and Jessica were to into the dance before they realised someone, stepped inside.

That was until they coughed and Jessica's content smile shattered in seconds and Jimin pull her behind him.

"I never knew I'd see such a disgusting dance in my life again yet here we are." They snicker.

"What do you want." Jimin wasn't having any of it, he held Jessica's wrist comfortingly while rubbing it slightly to help her stop shaking.

"I just wanted to check she doesn't ruin the dance industry again like she did last time." They assure, mockingly.

Jimin clenches his teeth, he wanted to get rid of this guy with all his might, but knowing that last time he scared Jess he held back.

He could still use his words.

"Jessica will never ruin the industry. She will make it." Jimin pushes with certainty as he softly glares into the eyes of the horrible boy.

Scoffing only in return the boy steps closer making Jess hold on tighter to jimins hand as she peeks from behind his shoulders.

Jimin stands firm before nodding towards the door, "get out."

Catching the boy of guard Jimin steps closer before repeating his words. "Get out."

"W-What did you say?"

"I said get out. You don't belong here." Jimin sternly warms still holding his stare unshaken.

Sheepishly the boy hums before shoving his hands in his pockets and sliding out the door.

"Thank you..." Jessica's hums while taking he hand away from Jimin but struggles as he just holds on tighter.

"It's fine, I told you I will be here,I'm not going anywhere. Even if I'm a little late." He reassures before letting go of her hand and heading back to his bag, "I think that's enough practice, care for a coffee out?" He smiles cutely.

Jess nods in excitement as her stomach fills with butterflies, is this a date? Can I call it that? All these thoughts floating around her head before she strokes out of the studio with Jimin right by her side.

"I don't know what to do hyung.."

"Just tell her." Yoongi replies to his not so perky roommate as they begin to have a long night chat.

"But I can't.." Jimin sighs sadly as he looks at his phone fondling with its case before slamming it down in disappointment.

"Well, tell me the reasons why you like her then?" Yoongi mumbles sleepily, he wasn't strangely angry when Jimin woke him up with a worried face with tear stained cheeks.

Yoongi just leans over his bunk bed barrier looking to the small figure of the boy in the bunk below with his head in his hands.

"She....she is everything that I ever dreamed of." Jimin admits.

"I came to this school to meet her! It broke my heart when I saw her sit in the classrooms corner. Earphones in, always sad." Jimin follows on.

"Well why don't you start with that tell her that she was your inspiration." Yoongi adds.

Jimin nods before groaning in frustration, "I, I just wish she could show me some kind of hint that she likes me!" He groans.

"Well have you shown her that you like her?" Yoongi ask's tapping the side of the bed frame.

"Yes! I've told her I would protect her and if dropped many hints through my words! I even took her for coffee today!" Jimin justifies.

"No. You haven't shown her that you do, plus those really aren't dropping hints...." Yoongi points out, "if I were her I'd just think you were being nice or maybe a little interested." Yoongi follows out.

"You really love her right?" Yoongi ask's before Jimin bellows out "Yes! Yes I do!"

Yoongi just nods and smiles slightly, "then just try harder of showing how much you love her."

"And how do you expect me to do that mr.lovelife expert." Jimin scoffs.

"Tell her I Geuss?"

"You know I can't do that Yoongi I'm...it's hard to...something easier! You said yourself I should show her!" Jimin flips.

"Alright then," Yoongi agree's,

"Then kiss her you wimp."

———————————————-

Aggghh time for romancè

Please check out the linked book which tells you all about Taehyung's trips to England!

Hope you liked this chapter!

See you soon!