Fifteen

Jimin ran.

He was so panicked and stressed about jessica, he went all out.

His breathes were unsteady, his feet aches from the running, his back done for from all the things he was carrying, he wanted to stay by her side the whole time.

Jessica meant everything to him.

He wasn't allowing anyone to hurt his everything.

He eventually got to the hospital, his eyes shimmering with tears as He enters the room where Jess lies unconsciously his eyes darting around the room.

Why would someone try to hurt her?

Why?

Is it because of me?

It's my fault isn't it...

Jimins head begins to fill with blame and worry only breaking from his thoughts when another boy stands up and speaks.

"Hey Jimin.." Jungkook hums walking over and letting Jimin sit by Jess.

Jimin only nods in acknowledgement before putting his head in his hands.

"She was getting bullied..." Jungkook sighs loudly before sitting across from Jimin, stealing another chair from the other beds in the room which were empty.

"Why..?" Jimins voice breaking as his emotions over power him.
"Why must they bully her..." he sighs.

"I-I....I don't know jimin." Jungkook sighs but flinches when a new voice enters the room.

"It's because of you."

Jungkook and jimins faces flip over towards the taller boy in the room, his eyes piercing into Jimin.

"Get out Ryan." Jimin stands up his emotional state completely evaporating as his eyes meet Ryan's.

"Look, because of your stupid popularity, girls have now beat her up and they won't stop until you get away from her." Ryan seethes as he steps closer only to be blocked by the bunny looking boy.

"Get out, you are not welcome on these premises and I will have you banned from coming here." Jungkook states strongly knowing that his friend is not in the right mind to fight.

Ryan only scoffs before scowling at Jimin, "leave her, and I promise she will live." He threatens before strutting out of the door leaving both Jungkook and Jimin sighing in relief.

"Who was that...?" Jungkook wonders as his bambi eyes land on the sleeping Jessica.

"Her abusive ex." Jimin states his eye brows knitting together and his small hands locking with each other as he looks to his fee.

"It's a good thing he's an ex." Jungkook speaks softly sitting back down, "we should try and think of a way to let Jessica rest a little.." he adds.

Jimin nods before taking Jessica's small frail hand in his and holding it tightly, "I'll make sure no one bullies her again." He states.

Jungkook smirks before he snickers softly, "I don't think she's the type to be protected." He smirks, "she's changed now that you've  broken her from the spell she was under." Jungkook laughs making jimins eyes meet his with a questionable expression.

"What do you mean?" Jimin ask's a little confused, "How has she changed?"

"Well not very much yet, but you haven't really spoke to her sister have you?" Jungkook sits there amused at jimins confusion.

"Taehyungs told me a lot about her sister, just like any other siblings their going to have similarities." Jungkook states as a matter of fact.

Jimin just sighs before glancing towards the sleeping girl who is under anaesthetic.

"Jungkook shut up your confusing me." Jimin scolds before he sits up straight At the girl who wriggles around a little waking up slowly.

Jungkook giggles before they both greet Jessica waking up.

"Ugh.....what year is it?" Jess mumbles before laying eyes on the worried looking Jimin and the smirking Jungkook her head filled with confusion.

"It's 2019 Jess so calm down." Jungkook giggles before Jimin butts in.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" He concerns as he squeezes her hand.

"I'm famished." Jess states, "but I feel okay at the moment," she smiles at the worried boy happy that someone is very concerned about her.

"Hey Jimin..I have an idea." Jungkook smiles.

"What?" Jimin confuses again knits his brows together.

"Why don't you travel to England with everyone to meet Taehyung? I'm sure Jin and Hoseok have alenough money to book a b&b or something." Jungkook smiles before jimins eyes widen and a big smile is plastered on his plump lips.

"That's a great idea kook, I'll call Taehyung after I've gotten food for Jess." Jimin nods before getting up and looking to Jess again, "I'll get some good food." He smirks before leaving her with the bunny boy.

"What?" Jess just gasped before adjusting the bed and sits up.

"Oh, nothing, jimins just trying to protect you." Jungkook smirks evilly as if he knows something or someone that Jimin or Jess don't know.

"Protect...?" Jess sighs before putting her head in her hands, "I don't need protecting. I can protect myself."

"Not from Ryan you cant." Jungkook blurts out making Jess Widen her eyes and shoot her gaze to the boy whole slouches in the chair.

"Wh-What.." Jess whispers out her skin turning pale.

"Nothing, right are you excited to go to England?" Jungkook leans forward in his chair intertwining his fingers.

"Um...I don't really want to go there actually..." Jess breathes only to be shocked again by the bunny boys words.

"Tough, taehyungs over there and you have to come with us otherwise Jimin would be sad, plus you two are a couple."

Jessica's cheeks turn red before she looks down and fiddles with the sheets of the bed.

"I really don't want to go, I'll beat Ryan up myself if i have too, even though I'm small I could beat his stinking ass anytime." Jess chokes up with a little bit of confidence.

Jungkook smirks even more.

"I'm may be small but that just means there less space for me to hold my anger!" Jess confidently states making Jungkook giggle and smiles cheekily.

"Must be the same with Jimin then don't you think?" Jungkook jokes making Jess laugh before Jimin walks back in with a McDonald's bag and a shopping bag.

"What about me?" He asks raising one brow.

Jungkook and Jess only snicker in reply leaving poor Jimin all to his imagination.

——————————————-

What similarity do you think Beth and Jess share?

Why do you think jungkook knows so much! And also, please welcome the combination period of where both books join, this means you have to read both!  Or maybe just one and figure the questions out later on in the story!

And sad to say but this was set out to be a short book so it might be ending in a few weeks if I keep writing chapters on time.

Thankyou! And hope to see you very soon!