Tweleve

It's was the day.

Chatter filled the class that was soon silenced when the teacher claps her hands together gathering the students attention.

Jessica's legs were trembling, she gulped and twiddles her thumbs sweating out of fear and staring down at her feet completely dazed.

Jimin finally came back from the changing room and jogged over to Jess in his dress-shirt and loose dancing pants, he looks drop dead gorgeous.

Sparkles and sequins covered the top as little parts of the top were see through that sneakily showed of his toned stomach, his skin was glowing and his eyes were sharper and defined as his make up look so natural. It was almost as if he wasn't wearing any.

Jess looked up in her matching outfit only the difference is that it was a loose skirt that swayed and flopped with a sequin top that sparkled with the lights.

Jessica's mouth just hanged open when Jimin stood infront of her with his precious eye smile. She felt her heart try to leap from her rib cage, she though he was stunning no ethereal. Like some sort of beautiful mythical creature.

However she wasn't the only one who was stunned, Jimin's heart was singing and shouting from inside of him. He was shell shocked at how beautiful she looked to him he soon snapped out of his trance when she began to whisper things.

"I don't think I can do this Jimin.." she mumbles looking down her face turning pale as she twiddles her thumbs.

"Yes you can." He comforts sternly, placing both hands on her shoulders, "just focus on me okay..? Focus on my and the music like no one else is here like it's just you and I, Okay?" Jimin repeats before pulling her into a bear hug.

"Jimin and Jess are you both ready?" Hums the teacher as she walks over to the music and lights system.

Jimin takes Jessica's hand and rubs it gently as he gets into his starting position.

Jess just kept focusing on the feeling, the feeling of his thumb rubbing against her skin as the music begins she just only focused on that until she sees Jimin again, imagining that it's only them. Just them.

Jess only hearing her own breathing and the beat of the music as it punnets through her skin forcing her body to move, she dances with all her heart only focusing on Jimin as he holds her closely before carrying on with the dance.

Soo lmao Jess begins to hear the gasps of the pupils in the class and their small talk, before she again shuts them out and begins to focus on every extension of her toes, finger tips and chin.
Jessica's form is something never seen before as she just moves with ease as if she has dance her whole life. It's stunning, magical even.

Mouths hanging open from the other class mates all of them bamboozled at how she is such a beautiful dancer. She never dances. But here she is. Smashing it like she was born to do it...Jimin knew this as he just smiles to himself trying to match Jessica's superb dancing.

Together they both tell a story that flows with the lyrics of the song and they dance so professionally together even the teacher is stunned to see Jess and Jimin collide together and explode in this wonderful experiment.

It was truly magical.

Jimin felt as if his whole world was changing as the dance went on, he didn't want to stop as every time he glanced or shared a glimpse with Jess his heart melts exploding over and over he melts falling in love over and over. He couldn't get enough of it.

Slowly coming to and end Jess and Jimin just heave, their chests rising and falling as they try to catch every breath that they lost throughout the dance.

Soon Jess comes back to her senses and tears up feeling scared about the complete silence that fills the room.

Jimin just smiles at her and takes her hand again rubbing it softly before a chorus of applauses fill the room with little mutters of 'wow' and 'amazing' Jimin just giggles adorably before glancing to Jess.

His heart stops.

She wore the most beautiful smile, one that wasn't forced, strained, stressed, shifted, awkward, or ordinary, this smile was genuine, there were no positive words good enough to describe it. Jimin only held his breath and smiles harder. Replying to the beautiful smile that was aimed at him.

Jess squeezes jimins hand, feeling completely on top of the world. No one could knock her off now. Not today.

After that it seemed like time just snapped away, the morning felt so long to Jess and now she comfortably sits with Jimin eating ice cream in her room watching her favourite animated movies such as ponyo and howls moving castle...

Both leaning against each other in comfortable silence as the sounds of the movie just fill the room.

"I'm really proud of you Jessica.." Jimin hums before stealing her spoon and taking a bite of her ice cream.

Jessica's eyes widen as a few seconds later she only just what her friend said to her, "thanks..."

"No really." Jimin interrupts before turning his full attention onto her. "You...you really inspire me to do better..." he begins taking his advice of his roommate.

Jess just stares back into the chestnut eyes before gulping a little waiting patiently for him to carry on as a little cocoon of butterflies awaken in her stomach.

"When I saw you dance today...I felt so...so overjoyed. I used to see you sit in the corner of the dance room alone and all I wanted to do was to help you...and I'm so glad I got too.." Jimin follows through slowly thinking before speaking.

"Although I don't know the full story..." he smiles, "I'm just happy that you were able to find the courage to dance with me.."

Jess just sits there stunned at his confession. She couldn't believe it. She could feel all her insides go squishy and fluffy as he speaks softly making her cheeks bloom with pink and red roses and her heart flutter inside he chest.

"Jess." Jimin mumbles before turning his expression to her.

"Yes....?" She mumbles feeling a little shy from all of the emotions that build up in her.

"I'm- I'm so grateful to be able to spend this time with you." Jimin cursed himself as he just couldn't spit out what he really wanted to say.

"Oh...okay..I'm- I'm really happy too!" Jess hums before turning her attention back to the film. A Little disappointed at how she didn't get what she expected.

Jimin is currently internally arguing inside of him, 'just say it you stupid baby dwarf!' He insults himself before a phrase fills his head making his cheeks heat up and burn with fire.

"Then kiss her you wimp."

His roommates insults just swamps his mind before he clenches his hands together into little fists before just gaining enough confidence in himself.

Jess gasps as she feels a sudden hand hold her face gently turning it to the left, her eyes open wide as she feels something soft and warm against her lips.

———————————————

I SHIP IT.

I SHIP IT SO MUCH.

*ENTER MEME OF BABY SCREAMING*

Ok so this is where all the fun stuff happens so please enjoy a roller coaster of emotions and angst and love!

See you soon!!