Fourteen

"What did you say!?"

A boy with a cheesy and boxy grin excitedly screams through the phone along with a ball of fluff bark loudly wagging its tiny tail in excitement also.

"She likes me too!" Jimin repeats his eyes turning into little crescents and a cute smile replaces the worried frown.

All that fills the room next is the gasp and then a small shout from the phone but it wasn't taehyungs voice.

"Who's that tae?" Jimin ask's slightly calming down after telling his friend about the spontaneous news.

"Oh it's one of my friends!" Taehyung grins before calling the said person over, "Beth! Jimins on the phone come and meet him!" Taehyung grins before making room on his mattress holding the phone up more to let Bethany sit next to him, yeontan of course claims Bethany's lap as his seat.

"Hiya Jimin, Taehyung won't shut up about you!" Bethany teases making taehyung gasp and giggle sheepishly.

"And Taehyung has told me a lot about you Bethany! It's finally nice to meet you." Jimin smiles through the phone, but he begins to question himself as he swears Bethany looks just like Jessica.

Only slightly different.

"Hey um I have a question Beth," Jimin asks feeling a little nervous for asking this question but gaining whatever courage he begins to ask.

"Do you have a twin sister Beth?"

Beth's eyes widen and her mouth hangs open shocked from the sudden question and how he asked it.

"Because you look exactly like Jessica...." Jimin mumbles slightly before looking back into the camera seeing Bethany's surprised yet sad expression, wondering why exactly did Beth get upset.

"Okay! Right by me Jimin we have work to do! Busy busy busy!" Taehyung quickly ends the call, leaving Jimin in a confused dazed state slightly wondering about his new partner and why she never told him her sister went to the same school Taehyung was going too.

However while Jimin was discovering his long lost questions and meeting new people, Jessica wasn't having the best time exactly.

"How dare you steal him from me!" A taller girl bellows out at Jessica pushing her down and laughing at Jessica's shaken state.

"Your useless! You can't even dance I don't even know why he chose you! You! Of all people." Another girl backs up with her friend as she kicks Jessica's foot.

"You cant control feelings! Jimin will never like you!" Jess belts out getting up and stepping forward, she wasn't having this, she's been pushed around before she won't do it again.

"You stinking rat." The first girl seethes out, her brown eyes matching her messy but placed on her head.

"I'm going to break you!" Her friend threatens backing up the girl beside her.

"Go ahead! You can't break something that's already broken!" Jessica snaps back folding her arms over her chest and tapping her foot in annoyance.

One girl smirks evilly before grabbing the smaller and petite Jess by the collar lifting her up before smirking.

"I do like that nose ring of yours, it would be a shame if you somehow lost it." Her strong voice calls out.

Jess clenches her fists bracing herself for the impact of sickening pain, screaming and wriggling in worry as the ring taken out in one fell swoop, Jessica whacks open her eyes and presses her small tiny hands against the girl trying to push her away.

"Your in big trouble." Jess mutters before she feels a punch to the face and a crack send right through her nose.

Her nose going numb as the girls just laugh mockingly in her face.

"Jimin will never love you. Especially now that your even twice as ugly as before!" The girl with the messy bun laughs loudly.

Jess only wanted to shut that girls laugh up by shoving her fist in her mouth however the pain and shot through her nose distracted her and took all her focus.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

An authorised voice calls out from down the abandoned hallway taking all three of the girls attention to him.

Jess felt herself drop to her knees as she held her nose in her hands blood imprinting on the palms of her hands, dashing of the toe girls disappear before the bright blonde headed boy rushes over crouching down next to Jessica, his doe eyes filled with worry and his mouth threatening to wobble.

"Thankyou Jungkook," Jess mutters before trying to hold in her screams that are laced with pain.

"Come on let's get you to the hospital, does it hurt a lot?" Jungkook ask's as he lifts Jess up and holds her closely wrapping his arm around her small shoulders.

Jess only nods in response hobbling along the corridor with jungkook, slowly and embarrassed she makes her way to the college doors as they swing open as Jungkook takes her to his car.

He takes care of her with the utmost care, helping her in the passenger seat making sure she's comfortable before putting a small blanket and a packet tissues on her lap, sliding into the drivers seat before playing some calming music. Speeding his way to the nearest hospital.

He soon sends his Hyung's a text as they enter the building, a doctor checking them in immediately before taking Jess straight into an x-ray. This was a small and quiet hospital, filled with either the elderly or really small children and babies.

Jungkook exhales sitting down on one of the waiting chairs finally opening his phone to find a lot of notifications.

Jamlessboi - 106 unread messages.

Jamlessboi - 52 missed calls.

Jungkook giggles before he swipes the call buttons over and answers jimins panicked called.

"Is she okay?"
"What's happening?"
"Is she going to die?"
"Why are you at the hospital?"
"How bad is it?"
"Are you alright?"
"What's going on now?"
"Did you see what happened?"
"Do you know who did it?"
"How can I help?"
"I want to see her"

"Jimin shut the hell up and let me talk." Jungkook answers jimins panicked questions as he takes a breath in.

"Jess is fine, she's having an x-ray, because her nose is broken, some girls bullied her alright? I stopped them in time before it got any worse. No I didn't get their names. Yes I know faces. And you can help by coming to the hospital with anything Jessica likes." Jungkook grins into his mobile before Jimin mutters and Thankyou and the line ends leaving Jungkook very pleased with himself.

———————————————

Yaaaay!! Drrrrama

I'm gonna spice it up

Please go read the connecting book "here we go again!" So you can find out more of Jessica and Bethany's story!

See you soon!