Seven

"Your what?"

"I'm going to be transferring."

"Why? Have I done something wrong?"

"No no nothing like that silly, I'm going to an arts school to become part of the top 10 students!"

"Oh..okay...well when are you leaving?"

"In about two weeks, so we can spend lots of time together before I leave alright?"

"Yeah okay...good luck Tae Tae,"

"Thankyou Jiminie!"

Beep.

Jimin sighs and he places his phone back down on the dresser before tugging at the draws and digging around for some comfortable jeans and a top to dance in.

He can't believe it, he won't get to see one of his best friends at school every day, he'll have to inform everyone else.

"Who was on the phone Jimin...?" Yoongi yawns as he sits up from the top bunk ruffling his hair.

"Taehyung....he's transferring to an English art school." Jimin sighs before slipping the baggy top over his toned frame.

"What." Yoongi gasps slightly shocked.

"Yeah, I'm happy for him but I'm a bit upset that we won't get to see him so often.." Jimin follows on grabbing his phone and shoving it in one of his back pockets.

He slowly grabs a box of cereal and pulls out of a bowl, pouring in the milk first and then the cereal.

"Ew why do you make cereal like that!" Yoongi scoffs before throwing in two slices of bread in the toaster.

"Why are you still so small?" Jimin snaps back chuckling a little.

"Shut up." Yoongi scoffs before buttering his toast.

Awkward silence fills the room before it is again broken by voices.

"Jimin, what are your plans for today?" Yoongi ponders while crunching on a slice of bread.

"I'm going to practice dancing and see if Jess might try this time..." he mumbles.

"This time...? Does she not dance? I thought her teacher paid her to dance!" Yoongi confusingly ask's Which crunching again on his toast.

"She has chorophobia." Jimin states taking a spoonful of his cereal.

"I'm going to keep trying to help her over come it!" Jimin smiles before placing the bowl in the sink and patting down his trousers so that the don't cling at his thighs.

"Alright, Jimin have you tried talking about her problems with her? I know it helps me when I talk it out." Yoongi states.

"We'll see...Jess, Jess is like a book that you have to keep reading before figuring out the end. A complete mystery." Jimin grins before slamming the door behind him and striding down the hallways of the dorms.

Yoongi only nods before shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Your useless!"

"You can't dance! You midget!"

"I'm going to break your legs if you make one more wrong move."

Heart racing and Chest thumping Jess tumbled out of her bed before gasping for air as the beads of sweat slowly travel down her face. Her chest rising and sinking rapidly.