CHAPTER THREE: Help!

JinYoung:"nothing happened to me. But guess i will see you at court."

Y/n:"at court? What the hell are you talking about?"

JinYoung:"Im putting a restraining order on you. Have fun looking for a job somewhere else."

He stood up. He gave me an evil smirk before closing the door behind him. I stood up when he did. But for some reason I held out my hand as if I was going to grab him. I stood there in disbelief. I sat back down on my chair. I leaned back into the leather.

Y/n:" since when did he change so much?"

JinYoung was always the nice kid. Teachers loved him because he would always stay after school and help teachers clean up. Not only that, he would always participate in charity events. The next day I entered the building although I wasn't supposed to. It was my day off but I didn't want to stay home and be all alone. Instead I just went to my office and spent my day off there. I sat on my chair and just watched Netflix on my computer while I signed several documents. Just then someone entered my office without knocking.

Nurse Kim:" oh my goodness. Dr.Lee! I'm so sorry, I thought you weren't here today. What are you doing here?"

Y/n:"I'm just spending my day off here. Why are you entering my office in the first place?"

Nurse Kim:"Well that brother of your patient had me give this to you. I told him you were not working today. So I just thought to put it in your office"

It was an envelope. It was from Mark Tuan. She handed it over to me. I opened it right away when I saw he had written his phone number for me to call him. I smiled

Nurse Kim:"what does it say? I-I I mean i should go now."

Y/n:"it's fine haha. It's just his phone number."

She looked at me shocked but smiled right after.

Nurse Kim:" don't tell me. You like him? Awwe that's so cute! When are you going to call him?-"

Her beeper started to go off.

Nurse Kim:"sorry i have to go check on the patients. Uh fighting!"

She started out of my office. I looked at the letter. I studied it then decided to call him.

Mark:"hello?"

He said in a soft voice.

Y/n:"hey...um it's Dr.Lee."

Mark:"oh! Dr Lee! I didn't expect your call today."

Y/n:"yeah, Nurse Kim told me what happened."

Mark:"well since today is your day off. How about we eat? I can bring food to you. Where ever you are."

Y/n:"I'm at the hospital currently-"

Mark:"I'm still here. I can wait for you down here or where?"

Y/n:"you can come to my office. It's on the same floor where your sister recovered."

Mark:"Alright I'll see you bit"

He hung up. I got back to my computer and just looked at the documents on my patient. When there was a knock at my door.