CHAPTER TEN: Memory

JinYoung:"y/n! You're fine! You're okay you're safe!"

JinYoung was hugging me. Hugging my naked back.

JinYoung:"it's wasn't your fault!"

I don't know when or how jinyoung broke into the bathroom. He was holding me down. His heavy breathing went down giving me a chill down my spine.

Y/n:"what are you doing in here? I'm taking a bath!"

JinYoung:"you were yelling and splashing water everywhere. B-but don't worry my eyes are closed."

He let go of me, the warmth escaped my back. Raising the hair on my skin.

JinYoung:"i think you should get out now."

He held out s towel to me while he faced away from me.

JinYoung:"I'll wait outside for you."

His white shirt was lightly covered in blood. Turning it into almost a hue of pink. He walked out of the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, I sighed in embarrassment. I washed all the blood off of my body. I stepped out and dried myself with a towel. I wrapped myself with it and stepped out of the bathroom.

JinYoung:"H-how are you feeling?"

His shirt was unbuttoned and the sleeved rolled up to his elbows.

Y/n:"I'm fine...I'll get you a new shirt."

I said as I hurried to my room and change. I put comfortable clothes on and looked through my closet for a t-shirt. And some shorts that my old roommate left behind before leaving. I went out to the living room and found him fixated on his phone.

Y/n:"I have some clean clothes for you. Sorry your shirt got wet."

I handed him the clothes and walked to the kitchen to see what we could eat.

JinYoung:"I ordered some food if you don't you mind."

Y/n:"oh that's fine. What did you order?"

JinYoung:"oh. I only ordered for me..."

He gave me an open eye look

Y/n:"oh never mind then."

JinYoung:"I'm just kidding! I ordered the same thing we got last time I was here."

He laughed as he took a hold of the clothes. That was the JinYoung I missed.

Y/n:"you can change in my room. I'll be cleaning up the bathroom."

He walked into my room. I felt a smile creep onto my face. He was starting to be like his old self. I grabbed a mop and bucket and entered the bathroom. I mopped away all the blood and water that was splashed all over the floor. I was able to get rid of all the blood and using string chemicals to get rid of the blood residue. JinYoung walked out of the room and looked into the bathroom.

JinYoung:"have you always been a clean freak?"

He said as he was leaning beside the door frame.