CHAPTER SIX: Remember

He was quite demanding. But I didn't want to be rude. He did bring me home...i got in the shower. I slipped a bit.

Y/n:"oh fuck!"

JinYoung:"you good in there?"

Y/n:"i-Im fine!"

After I was done washing up. I thought he would be gone by this time. Although I covered myself with a towel. I opened the door and revealed JinYoung with out his shirt on... where did his shirt go?

JinYoung:"oh my bad. If you don't mind. Can I stay the night here? My roommate is throwing a party at the house and I really don't want to be there."

I looked at him shocked. Not sure what to do. How is he so calm? He doesn't even seem to mind that he is half naked....SO AM I. I'm only wearing a towel. I wasn't sure what to say.

Y/n:"yeah that's fine. I'm gonna go change really quick."

I tried running to my room. But we all knew that it wasn't possible. I closed my bedroom door and stood there. I was in shock. Did that really happen? I shook my head and just grabbed clothes to change into. A pair of sweat pants and an over sized shirt. I walked out into the living room. He was sitting on the couch on his phone. I walked over to the TV and turned it on. I didn't want it to be quiet and awkward. After that, I went over to the closet and grabbed a blanket and an extra pillow.

Y/n:"heres a blanket and a pillow."

JinYoung:"oh thank you."

I walked over to my Kitchen. There were two dirty bowls. I washed them fast and put it in the drying rack. I looked over at JinYoung who seemed to be focused on his phone. I was quite hungry. I looked at my watch.

Y/n:"hey JinYoung, you want to get some food? Like delivery?"

JinYoung:"Yeah. You have their numbers?"

I pointed at the fridge. I had several advertisements being held up with magnets.

JinYoung:"I haven't had Jajangmyeon in a while. Want to get that?"

Y/n:"I'll order that and fried chicken. That never fills me up."

I called two different restaurants. I ordered the jajangmyeon without cucumber because I know he never liked cucumber.
*i know YoungJae doesn't like cucumbers but JinYoung does*
After I got off the phone. I sat down on the couch and put on a movie. It was weird to have someone over at my house. Usually I would always stay home alone. Soon they were at my door. JinYoung opened the door before I could even get up. He even paid for everything. He came over to me and put everything in the coffee table. This reminded me of when we were in high school. Always getting fast food while we studied. I kind of missed it. What happened to him that he changed so much? It hurt to know he doesn't remember me. I passed him his bowl of jajangmyeon. He looked at it confused.

JinYoung:"doesn't this usually have cucumber?"

He looked around for it. Did he want cucumber on it?

Y/n:"I ordered it without cucumber...why? did you want cucumber?"

JinYoung:"no I didn't! It's just that usually I would always have to take the cucumber out."