CHAPTER EIGHT: Kiss

JinYoung:"I'm having some sort of Deja Vu- agh! My head!"

He leaned forward, and leaned back in the bench. What was I supposed to do? He was in so much pain. Suddenly his body became loose. His head traveled down until it hit my shoulder.

Y/n:"JinYoung! Hey! Wake up!"

I laid him down on the bench for a while. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I had to do something quick. Good thing the funeral place was attached to the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called the nurses who work in the emergency room.

Y/n:"this is Dr.Lee. I need a bed and an IV to the funeral. Dr Park has just passed out."

I then soon called Youngjae outside.

Youngjae."What happened to him? Is he okay?"

Y/n:"I don't know he just passed out, he said he his head hurt and just collapsed. His blood pressure must of dropped drastically. Help me carry him inside while the nurses bring a bed."

Youngjae isn't the strong type. He struggled quite a bit to carry him on his back.

?:"excuse me do you need help?"

A tall man came up to us, he had flowers in his hands.

?:"I'll be able to pick him up. Hold my flowers for me please?"

I grabbed them while the man carried him on his back into the building. The nurses were just arriving when we got inside

Y/n:"take him to rest and check what is wrong, he might need an MRI."

I took a sigh of relieve as the nurses took JinYoung to the emergency room.

Y/n:"thank you...uhh.."

Jackson:"Jackson. Sorry forgot to introduce myself."

Y/n:"Jackson. Thank you so much for your help."

Youngjae:"how much do you lift?? You're quite strong."

Jackson:"thank you. Uh can I have my flowers back?"

Y/n:"oh yeah sorry. Here you go."

I handed his flowers back gently. He smiled up to me

Y/n:"I'm doctor Lee and this is Doctor Choi, we're general surgeons."

Jackson:"oh you're the doctor who operated on my mother. Thank you so much. She told me a young nice doctor is going to operate on her."

Youngjae:"im glad i could help, Im assuming youre going to meet her right now?"

Jackson:"Yeah, i just got here from here from an overseas trip."

Youngjae:"Then ill walk with you, I have to check on my patients anyways. See you around Doctor Lee."

They bowed as they left me alone in the hallway. I began to walk towards the emergency rooms. As i got there, I saw JinYoung laying on a bed with an IV stuck in his arm. A nurse came up to me.

Nurse On:"I looked through his medical records to see if it was safe to do an MRI. Found out he was in a vehicle accident. But according to the records, this happens to him quite often. From his Neuro Doctor, he said he gets migraines whenever he tries to remember anything or when he suddenly gets deja vu. The pain just gets too strong for his body to handle so it shuts down,."