CHAPTER SEVEN: Funeral

Y/n:"no! For some reason I just thought you didn't want to talk to me. That you didn't want to hang out with me."

JinYoung:"I don't see why I would want to ignore you"

When he said that, my heart began to melt. This feeling is what I missed the most. The kind hearted Park JinYoung. The one who I've missed for years...

Y/n:"that's just what of thought. For years I just thought you wanted to leave and forget about me."

JinYoung:"now you know that wasn't the case."

He messed up my hair. Even though it was already messy. My body got chills. He hasn't done that since high school. Since being with JinYoung, I've just been reminded of high school.

Y/n:"so...after the accident, how did you want to become a radiologist?"

JinYoung:"my mom told me how much I wanted to be a doctor. More specifically a radiologist. But my body just knew I wanted to become a radiologist."

He spoke as he stood up and helped me clean up the living room.

JinYoung:"so what was the reason you wanted to become a general surgeon?"

Y/n:"I thought I've said this before, but I like saving people. And help them out when they need it. That's why I wanted to become a surgeon for multiple different kinds."

JinYoung:"oh yeah, you said that in our argument last time."

We were done cleaning up when jinyoung said he had to go home and clean the house. Before he left the house, i grabbed his hand.

Y/n:"Wait! Let me ask you something."

JinYoung:"Uh, what is it?"

Y/n:"the day of the accident, what happened?"

JinYoung:"i...i went out to a graduation party. There was alcohol and drugs. And being the idiot i was. I tried driving myself home....drunk."

Y/n:"you knew I hated it when you went out to party without me! Is that why you kept ignoring my texts that day?! How could you?!"

I began to hit his arm.

JinYoung:"i don't know what was going on through my mind at the time! I'm sorry!"

Y/n:"leave. I have to get ready to go to a funeral today."

JinYoung:"funeral? Whose funeral?"

Y/n:"the people we lost during the catastrophic accident. I'm attending because it's whats good."

I closed the door. I limped back to my room and tried changing into a black apparel.

————————————
Back at the hospital, I noticed a lot of people were at the funeral. Many of which were survivors from the accident. A while later, a group of men entered the building. It seemed to be the president. This surprised everyone. That included me. Everyone seemed to get closer and greet him. He paid his respects to those we lost. The rest of us just watched from a distance.

Youngjae:"isn't it a little odd to see the president here? I mean I could see why, but in a small town?"

Y/n:"although it is nice of him to come here and pay his respects."