CHAPTER TWELVE: The End of the Begining

JinYoung:"she did mom. She told me she had feelings for me. She was going to confess her feelings for me too."

I stood up feeling hurt by her words

JinYoung:"That person you said wasn't going to make it far, has grown to become the most beautiful woman I've seen. And by the way, she's a doctor...a surgeon."

She stood up staring at me with anger.

Mom:"I did not raise you to disrespect me like this."

JinYoung:"I didn't want to be raised by a selfish person. I'm sorry mother, but this life is not what I want."

I took out my wallet and gave her money for the food. I walked out and got into my car. I felt so frustrated. This was the reason why my mom didn't call y/n? I took out my phone and called y/n right away.

------------
•Y/n's POV•

I got a phone call that interrupted my music while I walked around the mall. I noticed the call ID was JinYoung's. I picked it up.

Y/n:"hey JinYoung what happened?"

JinYoung:"I found out why mom didn't call you. What are you doing?"

Y/n:"I'm at the mall right now. I'm getting new shoes why do you ask?"

JinYoung:"I'll meet you there. Wait for me."

He hung up the phone after he said that.

I continued to play my music through my headphones. I looked at the shoes. There were so many that looked cute. My pair of white shoes that I wore to work, were covered in blood. I decided to get ones that are black.

Worker:"hi can I help you find a pair of shoes?"

Y/n:"um. Yeah I do actually. I need black shoes. Ones that are comfortable on my feet."

Worker:"Okay do you need running shoes?"

Y/n:"no no. Just shoes that will be comfortable for me. I'm a doctor so I have to be on my feet all day."

Worker:"oh well you're just in luck. We had new shoes come in yesterday that are perfect for long day wear with soft fabric inside. Would you like to see them?"

Y/n:"yes please."

the man then proceeded to walk me to the back of the store. He brought out a pair of black shoes in my size. I tried them on and looked at the mirror. They looked simple and that's how i liked it. It could look good with anything i would wear. The color was like a dark charcoal color. It wasn't a deep onyx black, but it was still dark.

Y/n:"I think I will go with these."

worker:"okay I will get them ready for you while you put on your shoes."

Y/n:"Thank you so much."

I said to him as I i tied my shoes back onto my feet. I walked over to the cash register taking out my wallet.

Worker:"Okay the total comes to the total of two hundred fifty."

i looked at the monitor confirming the price. I hesitated for a while but then i quickly accepted the price as I swiped my card on the scanner. I typed in my pin and then proceeded to grab my bag. As i was about to leave, the man then called out to me