Day 17: Mistletoe Part two!

It's SMUT 

By the next day, Samuel had gotten almost completely rid the house of the plastic mistletoe that George had stuck all over. He counted up 49 individual pieces, he was just missing one. And George refused to disclose the location of the final sprig.

Samuel drove himself a little mad over it, he had looked in every nook and cranny of the house. Charlotte was still away; the girls had extended their sleepover to another day.

He had insisted that if the girl's mother wasn't okay with it, she wouldn't be allowed to stay, but a phone call from the mother was the key convincing point.

George had taken advantage of Charlotte's time away to get more romantic with Samuel, though after the mistletoe incident, he suspected that wasn't happening any time soon. As much as he loved his daughter, he missed the times when it was just he and Samuel when they had more privacy. He planned on her coming a lot later and getting the call sometime at night. He wanted to have one last night of love with Samuel before they had to stop for a long time, but with Samuel's parents ever-present in the days just before the adoption, that was impossible.

Now, though, George had a plan to get his final night in.

Samuel was making his fifth round about the house, turning over pillows, checking under every glass and in every doorway. It was really in George's coat pocket, which was currently in the wash. But what Samuel didn't know couldn't hurt him, so George decided to keep him in the dark.

It was getting later and later, and George knew Charlotte would be home soon, 'soon' is maybe two and a half hours. His coat was clean by now, and he took out the plastic mistletoe and stuffed it in his jeans. Samuel stormed into the room a few minutes later, huffing and plopping himself on the bed.

"Just tell me where you put it," He groaned. "I know you have it on you somewhere." George laughed and kissed Samuel's forehead.

"I'm not telling you~" He sang in a higher voice. Samuel rolled his eyes.

"George, please! I'll do anything to get you to tell me where it is!" Samuel pleaded. George grinned mischievously.

"Anything?" He purred, tracing his fingers down Samuel's side.

"Anything," Samuel whispered, feeling a sudden shiver travel down his spine. George reached into his pocket and lifted the fake plastic leaves above their heads. George connected their lips, the kiss becoming passionate and rough quickly. Samuel soon found himself pinned to the bed, George on top of him, gripping his wrists tightly. They broke for air, panting heavily.

It was half a second before George pulled Samuel back in, shoving his tongue into Samuel's mouth quickly. He swirled his tongue around Samuel's, the smaller giving a weak attempt to fight for dominance. Maybe George ought to let his smaller husband take control once.

Not now, though.

The two broke apart once again, George trailing sweet open-mouthed kisses down Samuels jaw and neck. The smaller gasped when his husband reached a spot on his collarbone. George kissed it, rubbing his tongue over it to tease the smaller. He sucked on it roughly, leaving a dark purple mark that would be covered by his scrubs at work.

George released the Italian man's wrists and started on his own shirt, pulling it over his head and starting on Samuel's clothing. He ripped Samuel's pajama pants off, pulling the oversized t-shirt off as well. That left him shirtless and Samuel next to naked. George pulled off his belt and jeans, tossing them somewhere across the room.

Satisfied with the amount of clothing, or lack thereof, between them, the blonde started to grind down into Samuel, kissing his submissive fervently. Samuel moaned into the kiss, bucking his hips up at the sudden pleasure. George pulled back, tugging his own boxers off. Samuel sat up and kneeled, watching his husband's erection spring out.

He licked his lips and crawled over, opening his mouth. He stared George in the eye as he took the tip in his mouth, dipping his tongue in the slit occasionally. George moaned quietly, lacing his fingers into the smaller man's hair. Samuel looked down at him and started to bob his head. He hummed quietly, knowing the vibrations made his husband crazy. George panted and moaned.

"G-gonna c-cum," he moaned. Samuel pulled off with a wet 'pop'. His lips were pink and swollen, his eyes half-lidded and clouded with lust. George released his hair and pushed Samuel onto his back. He went over to the nightstand and got a black bottle from the drawer. He uncapped it and squirted some onto his fingers, tugging down Samuel's boxers.

He kissed his husband ferociously once again, tracing a finger outside Samuel's hole. He pressed it in, causing Samuel to gasp at the pain. George kissed his cheeks and neck to distract him. Samuel moaned after a few moments, signaling George to move. George thrusted his finger in and out, causing soft moans and gasps from the submissive. Samuel grappled at George's shoulders for purchase, undeniably leaving red marks across the dominant's back. George added a second finger, scissoring them around to stretch Samuel out. Samuel moaned a little louder and bucked his hips. George kissed him again to stifle the moaning, not that he needed to.

He entered a third, brushing last Samuel's prostate, making the smaller cry out, scratching at George's shoulders once again. George pulled his fingers out, kissing his submissive's neck. He poured some lubricant on his cock and lined himself up to Samuel's hole. He pushed in slowly, eliciting a cry from Samuel. He felt a burning sensation and clawed at George's shoulders as he adjusted. George peppered his husbands face and neck with kisses to distract him.

"Move," Samuel gasped. George started slowly, Samuel moaning and gasping.

"F-faster--" he moaned. George, per request, went faster. Samuel bucked his hips, meeting George's thrusts halfway. The taller angled himself, aiming for Samuel's prostate. The smaller cried out, signaling George had hit it. George continued to pound into that spot, leaning down and kissing his husband fervently. He trailed down his neck, kissing and sucking down. Samuel moaned at the overstimulation and dug his nails into George's back, which he had no doubt hurt his husband. George responded with a quick nip at Samuel's collarbone.

"Georgie! C-close!" Samuel called out.

George nodded. "Me, too." He slowed his thrusts, mainly due to exhaustion. The sensations of sex always seemed to overwhelm him, but once it started, he never wanted those feelings to go away.

His submissive's legs started to shake as he cried out, clawing at his shoulders violently as he released on both their stomachs. George came deep inside of Samuel, grunting slightly. He pulled out and collapsed next to Samuel. They were both panting heavily. George got up, causing Samuel to whine.

"I'm gonna clean us up love. We have to go pick Charlotte up in an hour" Samuel sat up and smirked as George ran a washcloth under the sink.

"We could shower together." He said flirtatiously. George laughed, although a light blush came over his face.

"I'm a little tired for that, love" He responded. Samuel smirked and took the wet fabric from his husband, wiping himself off and wrinkling his nose a bit.

"I love you" George cooed, throwing an oversized t-shirt and pair of boxers at Samuel. He put on his own clothing and cuddled up to the smaller man.

"I love you too"