5

09/13/18

God it's awfully boring here. Nothing but the TV and fucking yoga. I'm just done. I haven't even felt real fresh air in over a week now and just thinking about going outside makes me want to cry. The closest I can get to outside is the bay window that sits in the corner of the day room.

At the moment I am back watching that stupid film again, I swear, it's like they've forgotten about the dozens of other movies. But on the bright-ish side, Jonah is sitting right in front of me. Unfortunately though, I'm not sure how to approach him this time.

Also, I got into a weird argument with my roommate that was just so incredibly stupid. Something about taking her spot on the window by our room. But the point from it is that she's a creep and crazy too. She just totally flipped out so I just got up, left, and went back to the day room to get away.

Then, the next thing that I noticed is that she's sitting right behind me! Literally just two seconds after I left. And as if that weren't creepy enough, she was giving me the glare of a fucking lifetime. Awkwardly, I turned back to the TV but then she whispered in my ear "You can have your precious little seat now."

Goosebumps, I kid you not, all my hairs were sticking up. Finally I was able to find my voice and just replied "no thanks." But after this, she still didn't leave. I then got to the point where I asked if she could please go and she just argued that she didn't have to. Then she just started screaming, and I mean legit screaming. Luckily the staff witnessed it and are currently working on putting me in another room. I'm also trying to switch back to A tomorrow because this was all just too much. But it all depends on what my doctor, Dr. Arnold says. He has to give the go-ahead on it which is highly unlikely since they have me on record saying that I wanted to cut Julian's dick off and make him eat it. There's also me saying that I wish I could just be hit by a bus. And now they also have evidence from me scratching myself so bad that it looks like I got jumped by Freddy Krueger, but anyway! Hopes up!