Nine | A waffle a day, keeps the doctors away

Dylan's view

I get going with my shots, and my team mates don't play easy as well. We are dominating them, leading 4 points. The game is intense, especially when there's a cheater like Matthew around.

He don't pay respect for the game. He hit people secretly, and stomp on feet in able to get the ball. His greedy,  and never pass the ball to his team mates to earn credits for himself. Everybody is aware of it, but yet no one seems to argue. But here I am, trying to provoke him trying to expose his inner devil so everybody will see, and that way he can never get in the team. I will never let that happen, he does not deserve it.

I dribble across the court as soon as I receive the rebound ball from Shane. I nod to him, and I go on. I was in a great speed, and about to shoot when Matthew caught up and blocked me.

He is smiling as if he can take whatever it is that I can do. It irritates me, so I fake to the left, but he recognized it and run to my right, stopping me.

"I know what your doing, Castle. You're trying to put me down."
"Shut up."

I look at him pissed, but he let out a smile of a devil and anticipated  me, but I got it covered.

"So how is Charlie doing? Is she good?"

I got surprised when he bring up CChalie, but I keep it in so it won't be obvious. He smirk and snicker, getting closer to me.

"I heard you are going out with her. So how was it? Does it feel good?"

I glare at him as my temper shoots up when I watch him mischievously smile after licking his lower lip. My body went hot all of a sudden, and my annoyance increases. Even my nerve are tightning in. But I keep silent, and focus.

"Have you seen it? Its gorgeous isn't it? I'm sure you liked it when you finally got to touch his baby soft skin. Or maybe, you enjoy hearing her moan out of pleasure."

He chuckle and my gut tells me to punch him, but I remain as I am. I'm not gonna let him enter the team.

I fake again, and it's successful this time. I manage to run and stop quarter away front the free-throw line, but he caught up again. He look at me pissed, and I just know that's no good.

"That's it you punk! You think your cool? All pretty and can get all girls in one snap? But your just like me! Your nothing like a God for girls to put their attention on you. You're an asshole, so give me that ball, and-"

I waited no time and I run towards the basket, I jump and I dunk, making the room silent. I got down, and I clench my fist, looking back at Matthew, who is already kneeling down in defeat.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

He screams as he reach his stomach that I secretly hit with my elbow. I'm sure it hurt, because he wouldn't be crying like a child if not. I smirk, and I walk towards him.

"You are nothing like me. Right, I'm an asshole, I play with girls, but you're worse than me. You ungrateful son of a bitch."

I say in such serious tone and everyone look at us.

"Well, I think that's bullshit! This is about her, isn't it? You choose me as an opponent so you can get back at me for her? This is news, the great notorious fuckboy is falling for the hot nerd." He stand up.

"Shut up." I muttered as I clench my fist.

He grin and snicker. Then he walks forward to me.

"Well, I don't care about Charlie, you can have her! But do you really think she'll like you with that crappy personality you've got? Never!"
"Don't get her into this!"

I yelled at him and Alec hold me by shoulder, probably knowing where this drama is going to end up. I take his hands off me, and I walk away. Coach Tyson nodded at me, and didn't say anything. I'm all tired and mad.

"Castle!"

Matthew sprinted towards me and give me a punch in my face. I took a step back, surprise by the attack, and I look at him with anger. His team mates is restraining him, and he look like his going to kill me.

You wish for it.

I was about to run towards him when Coach Tyson whistle and that took everyones attention. He walks towards Matthew, and when he stop, he look at Matthew with disappointment, shake his head and everyone got shocked of what he did after that.

Matthew cried out after Coach Tyson punch him in his stomach, yelling at him for playing dirty and for letting his emotions get on his way. In the end, he didn't got accepted but most of his team mates did. He warns Coach that he'll sue him, but that wouldn't scare him. His hard as rock.

Charlie's View

Its late, and I'm still in the school. I figured I should finished my chemistry project, since my teacher let me use the room for the experiment. It seems like I got carried away that I spend too much time working on it.

I sigh out of tiredness after putting my books inside my locker. My attention divert to a gloomy presence walking along the hall, and I frown as I watch Dylan walk his way out.

"Hey."

I greeted him, and he stop looking at me  expressionless.

"Charlie."

I smile at him, but I noticed that awful scratch on his face. So I point it out.

"What happened to your face?"
"Oh this? Just basketball drama."

I got confused and I frown. He just shake his head and smile at me. I don't know why, but I nodded and I feel like that made him look better.

An idea comes into my mind, and I smirk, looking at him.

"I wanna go see Romel, I missed his waffles."
"But aren't you going home now?"
"Yeah, but, a waffle a day keeps the doctor away."
"Shouldn't it be apple?"

I shake my head and laugh, then I took his hand.

"Whatever, let's go."

Then there it goes, that abnormal thing in my gut occur again.

》《

I suddenly miss eating waffles, especially the ones with raspberry on it with overflowing whipcream.

TT: @eia_bana
IG: @eiaang