Twenty Four | Your twins?

Jon's View

A slap on my face wakes me up from deep sleep so I immediately sit up. I frown when I see Charlie Hale standing before me as she clench her hands holding both her arms up.

"I'm sorry, Shane made me do it."

I rise an eyebrow and I lean back, seeing Shane looking at me with a straight face over the door. I ask him with a gesture, and he didn't gesture back but back up and left the room.

"Did It hurt?"

I look back at Charlie.

"What do you think?"

She sighs and sit in the my bed. "Sorry, Shane said you won't wake up unless I hurt you."

"Your too gullible. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Dylan told me your doing a house clean up so I came over to help you guys."

"Dylan? Why would you do that? Wait, are you guys-"

She covers my mouth making me stop.

"Brush your teeth, and I promise I'll tell you every detail, alright?"

I nod so she smiled, standing up as she find her way to the leave. I watch her go out and when I can't see her anymore, I cupped my face rubbing my face as I try to lessen the burning sensation of her slap.

Every person in the house is cleaning. Others stay inside to clean the whole house, and I choose to clean the garage since it turns out to have a pile of useless stuff. Basically most of them are trash.

I was in a middle of arranging the boxes of bike gears and other stuff when Charlie comes in, having a pail of water over a box.

"Hey, J, thirsty?"

"Oh yeah, thanks. Let me get that for you."

I approach her grabbing the box from her and placing it to over the ones on the ground. She offers the water and I reach for it, immediately letting my mouth get refreshed.

"Finishing up?"

She ask and I nod, looking at the stack of boxes.

"Yup,  just a little cleaning and I'm done." I answered. She nod, and I smile mischievously when I remember something.  "Sooo, tell me every detail, I'm curious."

She rolled her eyes and sigh as she lean over Dylan's car crossing her arms together.

"You wouldn't leave it alone, would you?"

"Nopee."

She sigh ones more, finally realising she couldn't get away with it.

"Fine. I guess we're dating."

"How did it happened?"

"Well, I couldn't help it and I was so irritated with your friend ignoring me, so I grab him and kiss him until he realise how he feels towards me."

I lean backwards, placing my right hand on my chest as I get surprise of her behavior.

"Damn, I didn't know your that aggressive girl."

"He got on my nerves so, yeah." She said going through the shelf and started cleaning it. "Oh, and yeah, I know about your bet so you can punish Dylan for failing it."

I open my mouth completely flabbergasted, and she just laughed on me.

This girl is dangerous.

"Hey, who's in the picture?"

She ask, grabbing a picture in frame from the top shelf. I frown walking towards her to look at the picture. I wipe the dirt off with my hand, and see a picture of my twin and I on the same jumper clothes.

"Oh, thats me and Shane at dad's beach house. How did this get in here?"

"Your twins?"

I smile and I nod cleaning the picture with a piece of clothe. She remain silent until Shane enters the garage with boxes on his arms. Charlie then grab the picture from me and walk towards him to show it to him.

"Your twins?"

Shane lean down and look at the picture closely. And with a straight face he said:

"I thought I threw this already."

"You throw away?!" I yelled in surprised.

"Yeah, because you told me you look ugly on that picture so-"

"I didn't say throw it away! Seriously, you bastard!"

He shrugs and put the boxes down then started to walk back to the house. Leaving me and Charlie stunned.

Charlie's View

"I don't belive it."

I said looking at Shane and Jon sitting beside each other.

"Believe me they are twins. I've seen them grow up together."

Alec said as he eat a slice of pizza. Then I look back to the twins. Shane is looking so elegant while Jon looks like...Jon. I just don't see the identicalness. Aside from their personalities, they look different physically. I didn't even know they are brothers. They are just too different from one another.

"I think I know why you think they're not related." Dylan starts, "Jon dyed his hair blonde long time ago and ever since he didn't change it back."

Dylan finishes and look at Jon, who's casually devouring his pizza.

"Why though?"

"I just got tired of being mistaken for Shane."

He answered with his mouth full so it sounded muffled. That's where I notice Shane look at Jon in a different way.

It felt heavy, and its so serious that I thought something must be off.

"Besides, you can tell that I'm way good looking than him, right?" Jon adds.

Everybody except me and Shane give Jon a straight face after Jon said that.

"Way retarded as well if you we're to ask me." Alec tease, Dylan agreeing with a nod.

"Alright, thats enough, we should finish cleaning now."

"Right." Jon said completely bored and Shane just look at him.

He didn't said anything after that and just goes upstairs to continue on his chore. And everybody follows leaving me at the leaving room.

Seriously.