Twelve | It's like fornite, it's complicated

Dylan's View

It's Charlie's turn to order, and the guy in the counter face lift up. And I frown, getting a little curious on how the way he look at Charlie.

"Hi, what can I help you with?" He greeted at her not taking off his attention towards her.

"Umm, hi, I'll get a box of large pepperoni. Oh, and extra hot sauce, please. Thanks."

The guy nod and type in her order.

"Make it two." Alec butts in and the guy in the counter look up to him as well as Charlie and I.

"What? We're here, we might as well be in one table." He shrugs.

"But I'm with a friend." She informs him.

"Great, let's get into a double date then."

Alec says wiggling his eyes and Charlie narrow her eyes on her,  Alec just smile stupidly and Charlie give in and shake her head, looking back to the guy.

"Make it two, sorry."
"No worries, anything for you miss."

I cringe as he wink to Charlie. Charlie getting weirded out and stepping back a little from the counter. The guy chuckle, and shake his head, typing in the entire thing on the computer.

"Is that everything? If your interested,  we offer desserts too."

"No, that's all. Thank you."

I felt annoyed with him, so I step in and hand him the payment, puttting my arm over Charlie's shoulder. I heard Alec whistle and I glared at him. He just chuckle so I look back to the guy. He look up to me, with his disinterested look and I glared at him.

He cleared his throat, and he emediately look down to get the receipt on the computer and give it to me.

"Here sir, wait for your order and we'll deliver it to your table. Thank you."

I nod once still glaring at him, taking the paper. "Let's go."

I say to Charlie smiling, and the three of us go to our chosen table. 

"So, where's your friend?"

Alec ask and Charlie sits properly as she take off her bag from her.

"She's on the restroom right now."

We both nod, and Alec and I sit with each other.

"Is she fine?" Alec ask with desire and I snort. Charlie just gave him a deadpan.

"Yes, she actually is. But your not totally her type so piss off."
"What?"
"She basically just said suck your dick."

Charlie gawk at me so I nod to her. She arch up an eyebrow on Alec, and Alec hold his hands up giving up.

Alec look outside when there's two girl pass us by the shop.

"Hey, dude, check out that chicks with thick ass."
"With a what?"

He points to the window and look outside to see two girls wearing short shorts and crop tops and I grin.

"Damn, that ass." Alec comments.

"I know right." I add.

"You guys are aware you're perverts, right?"

I look at Charlie to see her leaning on her head on her hand with a disgust look and I smirk evily.

"Wan't me to be pervert with you?" I offer grinning.

"No thanks." She refuse looking away.

I watch her smile as she look in one direction, so I look over there too.