Thirty Nine | Cut

Charlie's View

I ended up going no where but Dylan's house. I have no one to go to after I walk away from mom. I cannot stay at Clarity's or Heaven, I believe they are busy at the time, and I don't want to be a burden to them. Besides I just somewhere to stay over night without my parents knowing. So, I knock on Dylan's door and after a few moments Shane answers the door. He still on his tux, probably freshly got home from the party.

"Charlie? What are you doing here this late?"
"Hey Shane, is Dylan there?"
"Yeah, he just arrive, come in."
"Thanks."

I came in and saw all the boys except for Dylan at the couch boozing themselves with canned beers. They all look tired.

"Looks like you didn't got enough of the booze from the party?" I joked and they all looked at me, and they all greeted me in chorus.

"Charlie! Hey, sit down!"

They said and I smiled, looking for Dylan. And Shane seemed to notice so he gestured upstairs for me.

"His probably changing."

I nod, and he let me go up the stairs. I slowly open his room door to see his reflection on the mirror. He is barely naked, leaving only his boxers on. I smirk as I stare on his body, and I felt my face heating up all of a sudden.

"Are you just gonna stand there gawking?"

He said looking at me with a smirk from the mirror's reflection which I am clearly visible. I sheepishly smile then let myself in, then he put a pair of sweat pants on, sitting on the bed with me.

"What are you doing here?" He ask, tugging my hair behind my ear.

"Can I stay here? My mom and I got into an argument, and I just can't stay at the house for now."

"Sure, but what happened?" He ask, obviously curious and worried.

"Well, I was in the party, and mom introduce me to this guy, one her client's son, and this guy invited me to dance. I said yes, only to make my mom happy, but eventually this guy did his moves on me. He touched my butt, and kissed me so in my defense, I pushed him. But mom got all mad and upset about it, clearly siding the guy than me."

"What?! That's fucked up!" He exclaimed and I agree with nod.

He goes from chill to rage mode. Dylan got so upset all of a sudden and his not doing good job hiding it.

"Are you ok? Who's the guy? I'm gonna beat the shit out of that fucker!" He rages even more and I tried calming him down.

"Babe, stay calm please? I'm okay, and there's no need to be violent."
"Of course there, he just harassed you, in front of people. I can't just let it go."
"Yeah, but I'm asking you to do so. Its okay, its over."

I said, cupping his face making him look at me and I convince him with my eyes. He looks at me for a sec, and then sigh finally defeated.

"Fine, but if ever that happened again, I'm not letting you stop me again."

He said looking into my eyes and I smile, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

I said and then he leans in again, and started kissing me passionately.

Dylan's View

I get up from the bed after Charlie had fallen a sleep. I look down to her, and kiss her forehead pulling up the sheets to cover her entirely. I go in the bathroom washing my face then look at the mirror in front of me.

"I need to speak to that guy."

I said in an angry tone to my reflection. I immediately put my clothes on and a jacket on.

The party's probably about to be done, I need to go quick.

I thought as I take my car keys with me. On my way out, I saw Charlie sleeping sound on my bed, and I sigh.

"Sorry babe, but I don't want anybody disrespecting you like that."

I said, hoping she couldn't hear me. When I heard no responds, I go down the stairs the go to my car driving back at the event. After few minutes of driving I arrived at the place, seeing some people leaving the party. I put my hoodie on, then go inside to hopefully find the guy Charlie was talking about.

I have to admit, its been hard looking for the guy, without asking anyone, not knowing the guys name and his appearance and just by standing around outside of the ballroom. I've been standing here waiting and have no information what so ever. I'm about to go home but I suddenly heard chuckling from not so far. Dudes laughing over something and I overheard what they are saying.

"Dude! You got messed up, look at your suit, its all wet and sticky from that girl who pushed you. I mean, how dare her? Doesn't she know you or something?"

Guy on the left said, and I looked at the guy covered in fruit punch. His laughing, and wiping his face at the same time.

"Actually shame on her. Look at who's she's missing. She's lucky I asked her for a dance, nobody get that opportunity that easy."

The guys laughed in chorus and I hissed, already getting piss from this guys ego. Look at him, he's smiling and all, let's see if he can smile after what I'm going to do with him.

"I have to go to the bathroom, clean myself up."

He mentioned and I grin, plotting my plan.

The guys nod at him and he go on his way and I followed him not long after. Soon as I entered the bathroom, I lock the door looking at my opponent wiping his face. I look and him, ready to attack but he notice me. He gave me a weirded out look then look at me from head to toe.

"What are you doing here? By the looks of you, you don't probably belong here."

"You should watch your actions buddy, its gonna cause ya'."

I knitted his eyebrows together, obviously clueless of what I said.

"What do you want?" He asked and I smirk grabbing him by his collar shoving his face in the mirror, causing the mirror to break, making his face bleed and I threw him on the ground.

I reached for his face, covering his hand with his own blood dripping from his face.

"Please! Don't hurt me please, I'll give you anything you want!"

"Aww, your not so arrogant now are you? Well you should've think about that before harassing a girl."

"What girl?" I look at him as his getting up, and then he finally realize what I was talking about.

"I did nothing to that girl I swear!"

"That's not the case according to your buddies outside."

I grin as I walk to him but I was suddenly taken aback when he manage to hit with a right hook, causing a cut on my lower lip. I spit the blood out from it and I look at the more terrified fucker in front of me.

"Wrong move, buddy."

××××

Hey ya'll, hope ya'll enjoy my update! So sorry for the slow update but I'll work on it for you. Btw, a quick shout out to VS_A_MV for giving so much love to this story. Thank youu. ✨💕