Fifteen | Mon Amour

Clarity's View

"Tell me that I don't look like a creep right now."

I say as I contemplate whether to go home or stay, spying on Alec- well technically Shane's house. I've been sitting in my car for hours, with my binoculars on, waiting for Alec to come out. But he hasn't for an hour now, so little by little, I'm losing hope. I put down my binoculars as I sigh in dismay.

"I miss him so damn much."

Now I regret not talking and reply to him for days. Well, I thought he still going for me after what happened to the mall, but clearly I just assumed that because he didn't contact me anymore after that. Now I'm left with his thousand text I'm terrified to reply on, and it sucks.

Usually when we fight, he is going to be the fist one to approach and say sorry, even if I'm the one who's at fault. That's how sweet he is. And now I'm hating myself for this. 

"Uggh! I hate this shit!"

I groan and yell and even pull my hair out of self irritation, totally going nuts after accidentally hit the horn button. I got startled, and I rush for my keys to stop it. I breathe, and I fix myself taking out the binoculars one more time.

My eyes widen when I saw Alec looking at me in the front of the car with a deadpan. I gulped, as I slowly out down the binoculars. Alec look at me, completely weirded out, and I sheepishly smile, fixing my hair. He shakes his head, and walk around the car to get inside. My heart beats faster when he seat at the shotgun seat, looking at me with straight face.

"You are crazy weird, you know that right?"

I didn't reply, because I can't. I can't even form a word and can't open my mouth. I'm so nervous right now, that my armpits are starting to wet up. I felt my throat suddenly dried, so gulp looking away from him.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He nods and I looks back to him. Opening my mouth to speak.

"How long have you been standing there watching?" I ask, embarrassed.

"Just enough time to see you hurt yourself. Don't you pull your hair again, you look like a creep who got out of an asylum."

He claims and I bow my head out of embarrassment. He shake his head and sighs heavily. After a moment, he open his palm, gesturing to me, and I look at it with a frown.

"Keys. I'm taking you somewhere."

I didn't say anything and obeyed him. I put the car keys on his palm and he nod, smiling at me.

"Good girl."

He pats my head and I blush under my hair. I saw him smirk, after he got out of the car to take the drivers seat. I shift to the shotgun seat, buckling my seat belt. And he starts the engine, step on the gas as soon as he got his own done.

I drive has been silent since no one seems to dare to speak. I want to start a conversation but I got my tongue tied out of thrill. When we finally stopped, I figured he brought us in a familiar place. It's the hill we hang out on back in middle school. This place brings a lot of memories. I remember when we skip class and go here just to have a picnic. Or that time I ran from home because I was so piss of my brother because he broke my doll, Alec found me and stayed just to watch the sunset with me. He's always been there for me, always.

I heard him unbuckle his seatbelt, so I look at him. He suddenly grab the back of my head and pull my face close to him. My eyes goes wide in surprise when he connected our lips together. I tried to push him, but he caught my wrist and even deepen the kiss. He bit his lower lip after pulling off and look at my lips as he run his thumb on it.

"You've got a pair of delicious lips, I love it."

He commented and I felt my fave got hot. I saw him smirk and lean in again to kiss me. He moves his lips this time, so I close my eyes, feeling his soft lips on mine as I reciprocate.

The kiss something intense, it was slow, sweet, and it feels amazing. I can only hear our hearts beating in a same rate, as our mouth move in sync.I know to myself I wanna stay like this for as long as I can. Because now that I know what his lips taste like, I think I'm gonna be addicted.

He undo my seatbelt and pull me by my waist and I cupped his face, tilting my head as I sit on his lap. He open his mouth, letting me to enter and I smile between the kiss. We stop  kissing when we felt the need of air, resting our forehead against each other.

"Wow, I didn't know you're such an amazing kisser."

I knitted my eyebrows as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You've kissed me before."
"Well, you didn't kiss me back so, there's that."
"Oh yeah, sorry."

He shake his head and he cupped my face.

"Don't be, I should've never kissed you back there."

"So, you don't wanna kiss me?"

His eyes flew open and he shake his head smiling nervously.

"N-no, I uhh, I mean I always dream of kissing you but back there I got you confused and I'm sorry for that. Ah shit, sorry, are you ok? Are you mad at me?"

I chuckle, finding him adorable as he panicked. I put at his trembling lips and he look at me. I bit my lower lip before him a peck.

He eyes sparkles as he look at me, and he smile reaching for my face to cupped it.

"I love you, Clarity."

He said, solemnly and my heart skipped a beat.

"But how about the girl you like?"

"It's you, silly." He chuckle and poke my nose.

"Ever since we we're little, I know I'm going to love you. Because of your stubbornness, silliness, your dumbness, and ultimately,  because of your soul. I tried to keep it in for as long as I could because you always tell me we're best friends and you love that about us. But, I couldn't keep it anymore."

He pause and reach for his right pocket jacket, putting out a short rectangular box. He open it and it contains a silver necklace with words "Mon amour" written as a pendant.

I'm French by the way, so my eyes became teary as soon as I saw the the necklace.

"This is suppose to be at the homecoming but, My love, Clarity, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh, Alec."

I cover my mouth touch by the gesture and he patiently wait for my answer.

"I would totally respect it if you'll say no, but please say yes."

I chuckle and I nod, cupping his face.

"I'd love to!"

"Yes? Is that a yes?"

"Umhmm."

I nod and he pull me into a kiss again. He quickly pull off and take the necklace from me to put it on me.

"I love you, Clarity. So damn much."

"I love you too," I pause and I look at his eyes. "Mon amo."

We smile at each other and we share a kiss once again.

》《

Mon amo, please forgive for my late updates. The internet is a problem lately, but I'm going to fix it.

♡eye♡