Eighteen | Who left those out?

Charlie's View

*the other day after 4th period*

"Hey, Charlie!"

I close my eyes, when I heard Dylan's voice from behind. I can hear him running towards me, and I can't even move a muscle.

C'mon what does he need now?

I shake my head and I snap out of it. I turn,wearing the best smile I can show. He smiled back, catching his breathe.

"Charlie, hi, a little talk?"

I nod, and his face lightens. Then I felt a punch on my gut.

"So, I was thinking, would you mind going to my house for the project? I'm sorry, for dragging you into this anyways."

Yeah if you weren't perving around, I wouldn't end up in this position. Awkward position.

I shake my head and I chuckle, and he just looked at me.

"No, its ok...but, in your house?"

"Yeah, this weekend. Can you make it?"

I look at him hesitantly that he seems to notice. He shake his head and chuckle a little before speaking again.

"Don't worry, the other guys will be there, and they'll make sure you're safe if I can't hold back anymore."

"What?" I ask, nervously.

He snort, "I'm kidding, I will not do shit. I'll behave, promise." He sighs, and stare at me using does gorgeous pair of eyes.

"Okay, so, this weekend?"

I purse my lips together, and I stare back at him. His eyes is alluring, so I look down a little so I won't see those no more, then I slowly nod. He smiles widely and fist his hand.

"Awesome." He smiles widely as if his face is going to ripped out.

"I'll see you then." He pat my head, smile, and then leave.

I watch him as he walk away, reaching my heart.

My heart is going to explode if this continues.

I snap out it and hop out of the cab that I ride to get to Dylan's house. I look up to the typical two story house in front of me and I get chills all of a sudden. I know, I am already regretting coming here.

"Why do I even agree on him?"

I shake my head and I waste no time and I walk over the door and rang the bell. It took a few moments before the door open, but when it opens, I saw Jon still on his pajamas. His rubbing his eyes, and yawning at the same time and I smile.

"Hey, Jonathan."

His and my eyes met, and he look at me with a straight face. His eyebrows suddenly furrows as he tilt his head, looking at me.

"Hold up."

His eyes widen, and I closed my eyes when he suddenly slam the door. I frown, but stayed at my place,waiting for him to open up again. He open the door again, and this time he look at me head to toe.

"Charlie?" He ask, pointing me.

"Uh huh." I nod, and smile.

I look over the house only to see Shane standing behind him leaning over a wall while he casually sip his coffee. I waved at him, and he just nod at me. Jon look at his back, and they both look at each other.