Masquerade Ball pt.2

~all the Kpop groups and idols at the party~

JEONGYEON POV

IM NAYEON SENT YOU A TEXT

ACCEPT  OR IGNORE

YAHHH JEONG WHERE ARE YOU ?:Nayeonie

Jy: I am inside already. I couldn't see you guys so I taught you are all in here. Where are you?

   Im coming inside meet me back stage and  if someone talks to you be friendly OK!!: Nayonie

  Jy: I'm here already ok unnie.

Seen by Nayonie

NAYEON POV

While I was walking I was surprised on what my eyes see! Is that jeong... I never saw her talking to anyone especially a GUY!!! This kid... Omg someone bumped into jeongie and spilled ther drink on her... I should go help her!!

"Yahh Jeong you ok" I said while helping her up.

"Yea I'm ok I just need to change..." she said wipping her self.

~bathroom~

"Ahhh unnie I have to do my solo soon and the stain wont come off" jeong said, with a worried face.

" its ok jeong ill go and ask manager if I can go get you something else to wear and change the schedule ok. Don't worry I will be right back." I said.

I was walking to go to manager unnie I saw BTS I know they are wearing a mask but they took it off because they were back stage. I can only see 6 members I thought they were 7? I was wondering what they were talking about so I stopped and listened at their covo. Wahhh they are having a surprise number later. I have to tell Jeong about this. I ran back to the washroom as fast as I could.

JEONGYEON POV

Ahhh why is unnie taking so long it's almost time to do my solo!! You know what im just gonna go myself to manager unnie!!

While I was running to manager unnie i bumped into someone!! His mask fell!! Thank god my mask didn't.

"Uhh...I umm s-sorry" I said looking down and sitting on the floor.
Then suddenly he gave me his hand!

"Hey its ok, are you alright?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

When I looked up I saw Park Jimin from BTS!

"Tha-thank you. PARK JIMIN!!" I said and I didn't notice that I was Blushing so much😳.

Then when I tried to leave he grabbed my hand and then he asked me for my name. I was about to tell him my name then suddenly Manager unnie called me.

JIMIN POV

Who is she? Who is she? Her image just keeps popping in my head!

"YAHH PARK JIMIN WHERE WERE YOU!! Namjoon hyung said while screaming!

"Yahh hyung no eneed to scream i just went to the washroom..." I said with a smirk on my face 😏.

"Then why did I see you talking to a girl huh?!" Taetae said with a smirk and nudging my arm.

NAMJOON POV

Where did jimin go all that time and when I heard taetae said he was with a girl I was surprised because it was a Girl! He was also really calm he would usually show his sexy and rough/ be scared at me vibe but with her its different...

" Ok guys lets get ready we are almost up after a solo buy one of TWICE I think" I said.

"Really, TWICE" kookie said with excitement!

"Here we go again with kookiee fanboying over TWICE" j-hope said laughing.

Then we heard an announcement that one of TWICE will be performing their solo right now but they never said the girls name.

JEONGYEON POV

Ohh my gosh im about to perform but ever since i bumped into THE ONE AND ONLY BTS JIMIN, I still cant focus!!

~after 15-30 min~

Ohh my gosh I'm about to perform! I cant do this! I might make a mistake! Then suddenly I heard something and when I looked at where the noise was coming from I saw a stage prop that was about to fall on JIMIN!! My instinct told me to run and I pushed him out of the way!
I felt something hard hit my body and I finally blacked out...

JIMIN POV

I was pushed by someone then suddenly i saw a stage prop hit the girl! It was the girl I was talking too!
"GUYS HELP! HELP!" I said.

I kept screaming as I held her in my arms. I slowly took off her mask and it was TWICE Jeongyeon! The ambulance came and took her I wanted to go with her but my manager said I couldn't because people might think we are together or something.

JIHYO POV

I heard screaming from back stage so me and all the girls (TWICE) ran there. We suddenly saw Jimin of BTS holding jeongyeon unnie in his arms. The ambulance came and took her. After we came running to Jimin to ask what happened and he explained everything. Manager unnie all called us to go back to our dorms but we insisted to go to the hospital to see jeongyeon unnie.

"Ohh my gosh I shouldn't have left jeong a while ago" Nayeon unnie said while sobbing
Tzuyu and the rest of the girls we also crying and I was kind of shocked to see Jimin crying too.

~AUTHORNIM~

Hello guys I hoped you like this chapter! I know that its kind of bad but im really trying to give you guys good content. Find out more on my next update. See you guys soon. ANYONG ~M

Word count: 926 words