FINALLY MINE PT.3

JIMIN POV

The hyungs just texted me and said that everything is all set up... im so nervous waiting for the text from the girls...
____________________________________________________

                *1 unread message*
  open      |      ignore

jihyo: hey are you guys all set up?

yes the hyungs are in there places already: jimin
when are you guys coming?: jimin

jihyo: we just got in the car. we will be there in about 10 min. its at ******** right.

yes. namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung will be at the front i'll be waiting inside for you guys. : jimin

jihyo: ok bye jimin good luck!

thanks and drive safe! :jimin

____________________________________________________

JEONGYEONS POV

I was in the car only with Jihyo and the other girls left earlier that us two.

When we arrived in our destination I saw Nayeon unnie standing outside holding an envelope.

"Yahh jeongyeonahh faster im freezing out here waiting" Nayeon said while handing me the envelope.

~~~~~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey jeongyeon, To find the surprise follow the flower path and you will receive another clue/letter.
                                                        ~❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* They are really going to make this hard huh... the card design is really pretty... Chae probably designed it...*
As I follow the flower path I notice all the pretty lights set up looking like stars...
"FINALLY YOUR HERE!!" Hobi said frantically running and hugging me.

"so whats this all about... my feet are starting to get sore is this almost done..." I said pouting, as he handed me another letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey jeongyeon, so you got a couple more to go but you can do it!! ehehehehe... So now you just need to go inside the building and go to the 4th floor.

                                                        ~❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"they better have an elevator..." I mumbled... heading inside.

ding*

"hey! over here noona" jungkook waved at me and handed the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know you are probably tired so this is the last note... Go to the roof top and you will receive your present!

                                                          ~❤️
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

hey guys sorry for the long wait... I've been going through so much lately I haven't been updating... Ill try to be more active for you guys! I hope you guys are having a great start for 2020!
                                                        ~M💚
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-