The Start of Something Special

~back at the TWICE dorm~

JIHYO POV

"Guys so we need to make a schedule on who is going to take care of jeong ok" I said as everyone was starting to sit down on the couch.

"So for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, its Me, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Momoring. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.
For Sunday all of us." I said.

"Everyone go to bed now and rest ok." Nayeon said.

~at the BTS dorm~

"Guys get to bed now its like 1:00 am already!" Namjoon said.

"Im not feeling tired, ill just go for a run ok I brought my phone and keys with me ok." I said as I went out the door.

I like to lie to my hyungs but I need to visit Jeongyeon.

~at the hospital~

JEONGYEON POV

"Ughh my head hurts" I said as i groaned in pain.

who could be knocking at my room at this time...  it might be the doctors...

"U-umm c-come in..." I said as the person opens the door.

"He-hello Jeongyeon..." JIMIN SAID!!

WHY IS HE HERE!!

"He-hello Ji-jimin su-sunbae...
Please t-take a sit." I said.

Ughh why am I even stuttering my words!

"Drop the formalities just call me oppa." He said and gave me a wink 😉.

Ahh ohh mayy goshhh im blushing so hard. Keep your cool jeong!

"O-okay o-oppa." I said.

"Have you taken your medicine yet?" He asked.

"No not yet" I said then my head started aching. I tried to act normal but he still noticed that I was in pain.

"Hey are you ok do you need me to call the doctor?" He asked and i could tell he was worried.

"Im ok its just a head ache." I said  then he suddenly came up to me slowly my heart was beating so fast and I was also blushing so hard!

Ahh why do I feel this weird feeling what is this!!

Then he kissed my forehead!!!

"Ill stay with you here until you fall asleep if thats ok with you..." he said and I noticed he was also blushing...😊

"Are you sure, its getting pretty late and you might be tired..." I said looking down.

" its ok and I want to stay with you and maybe get to know each other." He said with a smile on his face.

"Ok.. so what do you want to know about me." I said with a smile on my face. Thank god I didn't stutter this time.

"Ummm tell me your favourite things like colour, flowers, things like that." He said with a really cute smile.. Yahh he is not cute!!

"So my favourite colour is purple, I like the smell of lavender, my favourite flowers are daisy's and and roses. I like simple things nothing to grand." I said.

"Ok so its your turn to ask me a question." He said.

"Ummm Tell me about your personality."I said.

"Well I like simple things too. I like being happy and I try not to worry about things that I cant control." He said.

He looks so attractive while talking... HEY HE IS NOT!! STOP THINKING NONSENSE!

"Hey you still their?" He said while laughing.

"Yahh why are you laughing!!" I said and tried to do aegyo.

"You just look so cute spacing out!" He said trying to hold his laughs.

" just ask me your question already!" I said while pouting.

"Ok so what do you look for in a man or what is your ideal type?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Why is he asking me this kind of question!

"U-umm well I want him to be caring, kind, knows how to help around the house, cleans after himself and not to possessive of the relationship and I want to start off as friends and get to know each other before they ask me out." I said not trying to give to much info out.

I was pretty tired and then when I checked my phone and it was already 3:00 am!!

"Hey its getting pretty late. You should go your members might be looking for you already." I said with a slight frown, even though I didn't want him to leave.

"Ill leave once you fall asleep." He said with a caring smile.

A-am I starting to fall for him!
He is slowly making his way to my heart.

As I was spacing out I already fell asleep.

JIMIN POV

She already fell asleep. She looks so pretty with her small face her cute nose... UGH STOP STAIRING AT HER.  As I was getting closer to her face I was about to kiss her forehead but then I saw her beautiful lips just their and I kissed her!!

OHH MY GOSH I JUST KISSED HER!! THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP!

~AUTHORNIM~

Hey guys so I got some time to write this and so I hope you guys liked this I know its not that good but thank you for reading this. ~M

🥳 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳
🥳EVERYONE🥳

WORD COUNT: 855 words