Feelings...

Listen to the song above while reading. (Optional)

A month later...

JEONGYEON POV

Me and Jimin are getting closer. Ever since that accident that happened.  He would always visit me and the girls on our set when he has his free time and we hanged out alot but it would usually just be the two of us.  I have gotten comfortable with him more and more... but now I feel different but I just cant explain what im feeling... he has been doing romantic stuff but I just try to play it cool as it might just be him being friendly but now I kinda wish we were more...

"Hey jeongiee im here, lets go?" Jimin said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and held it tight.

"Hey jeongie are you ok? You seem to be spacing out lately?" He asked so worriedly but I was quick to reassure him.

" yea... I just have a lot on my mind lately but im good... so where are we going though you still haven't told me?" I said.

"Its a surprise just wait it will take us a while so sleep for now I will wake you up when we get their ok." He said and gave me a peck on the cheek which was enough to make me blush.

JIMIN POV

AHH MY JEONGIE IS SO CUTE WHEN SHE BLUSH! I hope me confessing wont ruin our friendship...

"Ahh jeongiee do you wanna sto" I stopped myself from speaking and just looked at her admiring her beautiful features.

"Aigoo jeongie so fast asleep... how did you make me fall for you..." I whispered those words so she wouldn't hear even if she was asleep.

"I wish you feel the same as me jeongie..." I said and kept driving while I hold one of her hands.

-

"Ahhh finally after 3 hours of driving got me exhausted..." And I said that to myself I look beside me and just stared at her trying To remember ever SINGLE detail for her face. She looked so peaceful sleeping so I decided not to wake her up and carry her BRIDAL STYLE to our room.

While I was carrying her to our room she kept on kicking and hugging me. i tried not to laugh at her cute actions. But I couldn't resist her cuteness!!

JEONGYEON POV

I was slowly waking up and while I was rubbing my eyes my surroundings were different which made me confused and scared... I was in a hotel room and in the bed alone. I got up quickly and took one of my shoes out just to be ready if anyone comes to harm me. You can never be to cautious you know. I stood behind the door and waited for someone to open the door. I heard the door creaking so I got ready to hit the person but I was shocked when I heard Jiminie's voice when I started smacking the figure repeatedly.

"OHH MY GOSH JIMIN ARE YOU OK IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU OHH MY GOSHH OHH MY GOSHH!! YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!!" I screamed as I was in panic of what to do! I also kinda teared up while trying to help him.

" hey jeongie calm down dont cry please its ok. Please dont cry you look ugly when you cry not like your sister. It doesn't suit you ok." He said while wiping my tears as I just stare at the ground not wanting go face him.

" hey jeongie look I'm okay now see its not bleeding anymore... please look at me..." he said while he held up my chin and looked directly into my eyes.

He then stared at my lips with got me a little nervous but still excited of what was going to happen. He started moving closer and closer and.....

Hey guys authornim here!!
A little cliff hanger for you all!😂
I will try to update more often but please be patient with me as I am busy with my school work and some personal stuff is happening and thank you guys for sticking with me and still reading this book!! -M