HOSPITAL PT.3

~at the hospital~

NO ONES POV

All the girls was just sitting in the waiting room with the BTS members and they saw Doctors rush in Jeongyeon's room.

"Ohh my gosh what's happening!!" Nayeon screamed running to Jeongyeon and everyone else followed.

When they got close enough they saw Jeongyeon holding on to Jimins hands as tight as she could but then her as she passed out her grip on him went away!

"Doc whats happening to her!!" Jimin asked, as the rest of the members are listening to what the doctor has go say.

"She might have some internal  bleeding so we need to take her for another surgery." The doctir said as Nayeon was freaking out she past out onto Yoongi's arms.

"Umm guys help please..." Yoongi said as everyone turned around and saw him carrying Nayeon bridal style to a bed.

"Waee what happened! Mina asked Yoongi with a small smirk on her face.

Everyone could see that yoongi was blushing on what was happening...

"Guys manager oppa is already calling us to go back!" Taeyoung said loudly which startled everyone.

"U-umm guys c-can you a-ask manager o-oppa if i can stay l-longer..." Jimin said holding back his tears holding on to Jeongyeons hand tightly.

"Yea sure I already asked manager oppa before he ended the call. I knew you would want to stay longer" Taeyoung said looking at Jimin with sympathy.

"Ohh yeah here my number, just call this if you guys need anything" Namjoon said and winked at Jihyo which made her blush...

"Excuse me who should I talk to about your friend here?" The doctor asked looking at all of them.

"Hello im Park Jihyo, me and Nayeon were the ones that talked with you yesterday." Jihyo said then Nayeon took her arm and moved closer to the Doctor.

"So your friend might have some internal bleeding but me and my team are not sure if she could survive this next operation because she still needs to heal a bit. So my question is if you guys want to go with the operation, and with out this operation she might have more risks coming and if we do the operation her body might not be strong enough to Handel this. Its your choice and I you have an hour to decide on what to do good luck." The doctor said and left.

(Guys I dont know how this medical stuff works so if thats not really what your supposed to do im sorry but yeaa )

"U-umm guys we all n-need to talk and s-someone should get Jimin over h-here and Dahyun call manager unnie to come here q-quickly o-ok..." Jihyo said with holding her tears.

(Btw the BTS members left and only Jimin stayed if you guys were wondering.)

"H-hey Jimin sunbaenim, Jihyo unnie asked me to call you over..." Momo said trying to hold her tears.

"O-kay"Jimin said and walked over to where all the girls are.

Manager unnie arrived about 5 minutes when they called her.

"Twice, what happened why did Dahyun call me?" Manager unnie asked with a worried face.

"Jeongyeon unnie needs another surgery b-but the doctor said that i-if she goes through this her body might not handel it and she may die and if we dont go through she might have more risks..." Jihyo said bursting in to tears.

As the members and manager unnie talks about what they should do about Jeongyeons condition they didn't realize that the hour has gone by until the doctor came.

~AUTHORNIM~
Hello guys I know this is a short chapter and I am really sorry fir not updating but I am Busy since my Grandparents are Going back home. So I try to spend the remaining week I have with them before they leave so Im sorry if this is not that good but thank you for being patient with me. ~M

WORD COUNT: 701 words