Operation

~at the hospital~

NAYEONS POV

Could I handle my best friend my jeongie gone... YAHH NAYEON DONT THINK LIKE THIS SHE IS STRONG AND SHE WILL SURVIVE THIS.

Then suddenly the doctor tapped my shoulder lightly and said "We need your decision now." The doctor said.

"Take her into surgery" manager unnie said holding her tears.

I looked over to everyone and they all started to tear up and even PARK JIMIN too.

"Guys you all need to stay strong for her and for eachother I know she will be okay." Manager unnie said hugging all of us. She then left.

I saw Jimin sitting down in the far corner with his head down and I slowly walked up to him and just comfort him because I know it's not his fault and im pretty sure that he's blaming him self for what happened to her...

"Hey Jimin-ssi are you ok.." I asked him while patting his back.

""It's my fault she is hurt nayeon-ssi... w-what i-if she doesn't g-get better..." he said while crying.

"Don't think like that our jeongie is strong and she wont give up without a fight" I said and he calmed down a bit.
Then the doctor came and we saw him taking her to the operation room...
~after the operation~

"We have taken her to her room their we some complications during the surgery but she was able to survive it you can go visit her now, and please don't touch any of the machines their." The doctor said.

We all came to her room and all of us bursted into tears when we saw all the things that was connected to her body....

(Jimin left because their manager called him.)

~a few hours later~

"Ugghhh" jeongie groaned and we all went near her bed and asked her if she was alright.

"Yes im o-ok w-what ha-happened..." she asked while trying to sit up.

"You shouldn't sit up you need rest jeongie." Chae said.

"W-what ha-happened t-to Jimin-sunbae... i-is h-he ok..." she asked with a worried face.

"Yes he is ok but you are not so we will go back to our dorm for you to rest ok unnie." Jihyo said and everyone started to get their things ready.

~AUTHORNIM~

Hey guys im so sorry for the very short update mg grandparents are leaving in a week so I want to spent time with them as much as possible before they leave and they live on the other side of the Country Like LITERALLY so I might not be able to update sorry guys

🥳HAPPY NEW YEAR TO🥳 🥳ALL OF YOU 🥳

~M

WORD COUNT: 456 words