Hospital pt.2

~at the hospital~

~15 min before the doctor came~

JIHYO POV

"Guys why haven't Jeongyeon unnie waken up" Chaeyoung said while tearing up.

"Its ok guys, me and Nayeon unnie will go and ask the doctor ok. I said to comfort the girls.

Ahh why haven't jeongyeon unnie woken up!! I need to stay strong for me and the girls as their leader but in this kind of situation Jeongeyon unnie knows how to comfort everyone the best but now she can't!😭😭

~at the BTS dorm~

JIMIN POV

"Hey Jimin are you ok, you didn't even tell us about what happened and you were so quiet during the whole ride back." Jin said with a worried face.

"A-am I responsible f-for wh-what happened!!" I said bursting out into tears!😭

"Jimin just tell us what happened so we can help you." Hoseok hyung said to me with sympathy in his eyes.

"I really do-don't know what ha-happened, she just su-suddenly pushed me and whe- when I looked I sa-saw her lying their o-on the ground lifeless..." I said while tearing up and looking at the ground

"Its ok jimin stop crying its not your fault she got hurt. If you want we can even visit her." Jin hyung said.

"Guys get your stuff quickly! We are going to visit Jeongyeon at the Hospital I checked with manager oppa and their manager too" Rm hyung said.

~At the Hospital~

"Ohh you guys are here already." Their manager said and took us to a different way so we wont need to pas the press.

When we arrived st her room we saw all her band/group mates standing their crying while I saw Jihyo and Nayeon talking to the doctor...

CHAEYOUNG POV

The door suddenly opened and we were all expecting Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie to come in but it was... BTS!!!

"One in a Million annyeong haseyo Twice imida" we all said
"Bangtan annyeong haseyo bangtan sonyeondan imida" they all said.

When I saw Jimin sunbae I actually felt bad for him. He was tearing up but he hid behind his members.

"Hey Jimin sunbae are you okay" i asked quietly so only he and some of his members could her but not mine.

"Thanks for asking but ill be ok. How is jeongyeon doing" he asked me while wiping his tears.

"Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie are talking to the doctor right now so we still dont know much about her condition." I said trying not to burst into tears again.

~special pov~

DOCTORS POV

" as you know she had a massive trauma to her arm and she actually broke her arm but we were able to fix it. So i heard she is an idol so she wont be able to perform for 2 months and has to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks so she can still get monitored on her condition." I said to the girls.

"She had a hard impact on her head so she may have a hard time recovering." I said and the girls that I was talking to bursted into tears.

"I recommend we put her in some therapy for her condition but she still needs strength so I suggest we start the therapy after a month. You should also try to keep her in a good mood as it might affect her in a bad way if she is not." I said with a smile.

"Okay doc thank you we should go back and tell our members" the girl with bunny teeth said.

NAYEONS POV

"Yahh Jihyo how are we going to tell the girls about this" I said wiping my tears.

"Its ok unnie we can do this for jeongiee unnie ok." Jihyo said while wiping my tears that wont stop flowing.

" Jihyo-ahh how am I gonna stay strong knowing that Jeong is hurt and I cant do anything to help her!" I said

"We are all her unnie to support her and each other through this kinds of situations ok don't worry and we should go in already and tell the girls." Jihyo said and hugged me.

NO ONES POV

As Nayeon and Jihyo enter jeongyeon's room they were in shock when they saw the whole BTS to be their.

"Gu-Ehh annyeong haseyo bts sunbae-nim's" Jihyo and Nayeon said while in shock.

"Umm guys so a-about jeong's condition...." Nayeon said and she started to tear up.

"Jeongyeon unnie broke her arm and the doctor said she needed therapy..." Jihyo said while everyone bursted into tears even the BTS members too.

"U-umm guys is it ok if I—I may get some alone t-time with jeongyeon i-if you guys wont mind..." Jimin said.

Everyone was in shock on what Park Jimin just said but they still agreed to it.

When everyone went outside all the members closely watched Jimin and jeongyeon through a slit in the door.

"Yahh jeongyeon why did you do that why did you push me out of the way now you are hurt" jimin said quietly and bursted in to tears.

JEONGYEONS POV

I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes then suddenly I heard PARK JIMIN say something!!

"Yahh jeongyeon why did you do that why do you puch me out of the way now you are hurt" Jimin said.

I started to open my eyes then suddenly a struck of pain hit my abdomen and caused me to crunch up into a ball because of the pain!

"Ohh my gosh jeongyeon your awake are you ok how are you feeling?" He asked sweetly

I tried talking to him but the pain just kept getting worse and worse and a tear escaped my eye. He could see that I was hurting so he called the doctor to come and check on me.

"Hey jeongyeon its ok you can hold my hand if you want i can see you're in pain its ok" he said as I grabbed his hand as tight as I could.

I have no idea what's wrong with my body but the pain just kept getting worse I felt really dizzy and I started to drift off and felt like passing out I tried not to but it won over me...

  ~AUTHORNIM~

Hey guys so I know its not that long but I hope this is enough for you guys. I really hope you guys like this and I will probably post after a week of two since its going to be a bit busy. Thank you guys for reading this

🥳 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳 ~M

Word count: 1117 words