Ummm... Please read... Important...

So.. i dont really know how to start this...

My dad had a heart attack at his work... around 1:30pm i was still at school and no one told me anything..

I went to my friends basketball game so I didnt get to go home as we went straight there and thats when i received a text from my moms best friend... she asked what was wrong with my mom.. i didnt so i asked and no one would tell me... she only said stay strong and pray... I got really worried that something happened to her... my moms twin then texted me and asked where I was... i was still at the game.. and i called my mom to ask and she just said what time will i come home as she doesnt wanna tell me over a call or text... a few hours later around 8:30 my best friend texted me if my dad was ok... I started to thing he got into a car accident going home... so then when I got to my aunts house as they were all there (my family) no one said anything until i got back home...

My dads heart stopped for 10 minutes... so that means that he died and came back... for now they say he is stable but he needs to wake up between 2-3 days...

i wont be able to write any new chapters as I promised... im really sorry... i might be away for a while..